Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she feeding this dog to death? Mine get a small breakfast, dinner and the occasional after walk treat and that’s it!! I feel so sorry for Henry

Reactions: 10
I don't think my legs would take the weight of Chicken Strip sat on them like that. Especially with his Halloween weight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine... if you are reincarnated I want to come back as Henry Hinch.
Practically rules the roost, has his own room never mind single bed, gets fat, lazes around and is hand fed at least twice a day!
That dogs onto a winner 😂

But it’s a sad life for a dog. Maybe more applicable to Jaymee.....

When I take my dogs out, they are SO excited with all the things to sniff, run and chase after. On any walk, short or long, rain or shine, it’s fantastic to see their enthusiasm. We are always thinking of different, interesting places to take them.

Someone once told me that a dog going outside to explore is like us picking up a book, or a newspaper or maybe, these days, a phone. It annoys me more than anything that their dog sees the house and the garden, and very rarely (it seems) a walk on his lead. The treats he gets are guilt-induced.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You know what has just popped into my head? In her morning montage with the ‘brothers’ the last part of the videos usually shows Henry & Ronnie running towards her after coming out of a room together. Meaning she leaves her one year old baby alone with that big fat dog. I know it’s only seconds but that’s literally all Henry would need to do his worst to a baby
I thought the same and let's face it a toddler is not necessarily going to do exactly as you ask so it could be a bit longer that they are in the kitchen before Ronnie actually goes to her. It's beyond a joke at this stage that she keeps pushing the brothers agenda

Reactions: 10
Her lips in the video of her feeding Henry, they’re like one of the Simpson’s lips but I can’t work out which, did she say she has no work done to them??
I think this is why she looks gormless. Lip fillers do that. I mean why would you pay to look like one of the Riddlers?
932CEA47-63C0-47C0-B6D0-BB27B2930D61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Where have her eyebrows gone? Please tell me, those ones she wears in the day she doesn’t physically draw them on like that and think they actually look nice
Aww the poor thing she must have gotten stung on her top lip, it's all swollen 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does vestlife give off horrible creepy perv vibes when he talks about her 🤮

Reactions: 44
Still reading through the thread but I’ve never seen such back pedalling from Zoflora, Elbow Grease, Cif Perfect Finish amongst others.
Instead of admitting she was against cruelty or it wasn’t true best product so I’m moving to this?!?
Exact same as the flowers on the hob as fire hazard...let’s never address it, sweep under the carpet and move on Soph.

Reactions: 15
On her grid post, where she shows the video of how she used to look to now, has anyone seen the comments left by a woman saying something about fraud? I'm not sure if she's got the right person I'm regards to that but says she knew Sophie when younger. I'm surprised those comments are still left up?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
On her grid post, where she shows the video of how she used to look to now, has anyone seen the comments left by a woman saying something about fraud? I'm not sure if she's got the right person I'm regards to that but says she knew Sophie when younger. I'm surprised those comments are still left up?
screenshots? Please, I was praying someone knows who this bint is for real!

Here she is on companies house... all seems legit.

Reactions: 1
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
screenshots? Please, I was praying someone knows who this bint is for real!

Here she is on companies house... all seems legit.

I literally have no storage on my phone to screenshot! Quickly have a look now, it's quick to find. She seems to think Sophie had a hair dressing company

Reactions: 2
Does she feed the dog like that to avoid feeding herself while watching TV..........the same sort of movement but the dog gets the treat not her. Is it a disordered dieting technique?

Reactions: 11
Where have her eyebrows gone? Please tell me, those ones she wears in the day she doesn’t physically draw them on like that and think they actually look nice
I found these ones, will they do? Hope this helps 👍
20201023_020811.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.