Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she eats a lot at all. The thing with processed food and eating disorders is she can literally track every calorie really easily. Hence her love of mug shots etc
This is a very common tactic in people with ED (not saying she has one of course!) but when you eat everything out of a packet you know absolutely exactly the calories you’re consuming and there’s no margin for error, when I was unwell I could never eat something like a piece of toast because it’s difficult to measure the butter and I’d worry I was a gram or 2 out, I even worried about fruit because every piece is a different size so I could never be 100%, so I ate pure crap out of packets (just very little of it) because the calories were there in black and white and they felt safer, could explain her diet a little bit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What the fuuuuuck 😂😂 I know it’s because she thinks she’s famous af, but both my sisters have kids and my parents would never dream of being there when they brought the baby home. Although my sister had my niece in lockdown so they couldn’t be 😂 mum and dad were there when they got home, but they would never have dreamt of being there for the actual journey. God Ma Barker just has to be there doesn’t she. It’s such a special moment that she missed out on quality time with Ronnie because of her ego. The first of many 🙃🙃
Yes, exactly this! I remember my mum and dad were at our house with our daughter when we brought our son home. Driving him home I saw my husband wipe away a few tears (possibly dangerous while driving but we will gloss over that!) I asked what was wrong and he said ‘we’re taking our son home’ it was so special. Why the duck was her mum even involved in this. And sneaking her out of the hospital....I’m probably Middleton to the party but she hadn’t just birthed the future king (of Maldon maybe)!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just remembered the horror of this morning when I accidentally clicked backward on the Hinch haul and was subjected to the shoot myself in the face Ronnie and Henry You & Me montage hell for the second time of the morning *shudder*.

Anyhoo, I totally get the consternation about FatDogSlim getting even more food (that poor dog is going to be the canine version of Mr Creosote at this rate, poor bugger) but I can’t stop looking at Hinch’s trout pout from that angle.

But she hasn’t had any work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God how close her child and dog get makes my heart skip beats. I have twin babies, an older child and a springer spaniel.

When I brought the twins home (lockdown babies) our dog was confused. We gave him time to adjust and get used to smells new additions we were very careful. Few days in our dog got jealous and decided to wizz on our bedroom carpet he just squated in front of us and let loose lol its funny now but at the time it was like what the hell haha. He was marking his territory and feeling threatened by the babies. Eventually he got used to them.

BUT no matter how much I love him I will never ever trust him near the babies. We have a room divider so the babies can be on the floor safely but the dog can still be in the room and not be pushed out. When babies are in bed the room divider is down and the dog gets attention and cuddles so he doesn't feel pushed out or threatened by the new additions. He's calmed right down.

My older child knows never to pull on the dog he is NOT a toy and he knows never to disturb him when he is eating or try and take any treats from him.

Its common sense which she is lacking. No matter how much you trust or love your pet you never take a chance. She needs to teach her child early to leave Henry alone to feed etc he needs his own space. It really makes me anxious watching them together. Its not love its an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 26
My mum was there when we left hospital but only because she had been visiting when they finally discharged me. It was a good thing too though because I'd had to have stiches I couldn't really carry anything. So my husband had our baby, she had our bags and I was just sort of hobbling along at my own pace 😆
Oh my god when I left hospital from being stitched up after childbirth my husband actually had the nerve to ask me “do you want to carry the car seat or the bags?” ERRRR NEITHER KNOBHEAD IVE JUST PUSHED A PERSON OUT AND HAD MY PRIVATES STITCHED BACK TOGETHER!!😤🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Oh my god when I left hospital from being stitched up after childbirth my husband actually had the nerve to ask me “do you want to carry the car seat or the bags?” ERRRR NEITHER KNOBHEAD IVE JUST PUSHED A PERSON OUT AND HAD MY PRIVATES STITCHED BACK TOGETHER!!😤🤣
I actually had to show my husband in writing the bit where it says you shouldn’t be lifting anything heavier than your baby for six weeks, regardless of delivery type. I’d also had a post partum haemorrhage and pre eclampsia (which continued post partum and I’m still on meds now) so I wasn’t exactly match fit for some time.

He’s not an hole, just very clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure I remember this being posted. He was tiny at the time so it was a while back.
Yes she did share that quite some time ago. And horrible if she was sent that. There was some hubbub at the time about whether she should have shared it because it would be heartbreaking to the family if they saw the photo being used in that way. But I agree with her, the sender was vile to do it. Awful.

Reactions: 6
What is she feeding him too much of now! Take him for a bloody walk!
If she was going out for milk, why not walk and take Henry out FOR A TREAT instead of feeding him treats?

I know nothing about dogs, I’ve never had a dog... but this is just bleeping weird to me. A dog loosing it because she left for 10 minutes.
Dogs have no sense of whether you’ve been gone for 5 minutes or 5 hours and in my experience are always excited to see me.
You know what has just popped into my head? In her morning montage with the ‘brothers’ the last part of the videos usually shows Henry & Ronnie running towards her after coming out of a room together. Meaning she leaves her one year old baby alone with that big fat dog. I know it’s only seconds but that’s literally all Henry would need to do his worst to a baby
Or does she? Isn’t Inch in there, holding onto both until she is in place, ready to film?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.