Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilieeee

My mum was there when we left hospital but only because she had been visiting when they finally discharged me. It was a good thing too though because I'd had to have stiches I couldn't really carry anything. So my husband had our baby, she had our bags and I was just sort of hobbling along at my own pace 😆
Oh my god when I left hospital from being stitched up after childbirth my husband actually had the nerve to ask me “do you want to carry the car seat or the bags?” ERRRR NEITHER KNOBHEAD IVE JUST PUSHED A PERSON OUT AND HAD MY PRIVATES STITCHED BACK TOGETHER!!😤🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

mgh727

VIP Member
Do you think when someone told Soph spaniels are a working breed she assumed they could work in media and public relations?? Not work as in physical moving of their bodies 😂

• Haha

Al828

I’ve had a thought, what if she’s under some Britney like control from her management company and all this time, she’s showing us that she does read here so that we can help her?

Sophie, if you want rescuing from Gleam, mother dearest or the fat lump, please do one of the following soon:

have a go at making your own pastry. It’ll be shit and give the family the shits but we’ll know you’ll need help and your captors will think you’ve just worked out how to mix butter and flour.

film yourself walking the dog. I know, I know, this will raise some flags with your keepers and Henry will be confused but en route, you can show us which bush to collect you from when you make your escape.

wank off the taps with both hands. This’ll be harder as Jamie will have to film or you’ll have to have the phone in your mouth but this one will tell us you need help ASAP.

ATV

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
She looks gormless. She is severely lacking in gorm. No wonder she is so thin and the dog is so fat - he gets her food as well as his own!!

Also disgusted at that pie. If you’re on a limited budget then fair enough, use a tinned chicken mix, but she’s a fucking millionaire and she cooks like she gets her food from a food bank (absolutely not judging people who need food banks, but judging Sophie for not using her XS money to support quality food producers and promote buying locally sourced food).

Reactions: 53

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
All the Hinchers in her dms:
🎵Dear Hinch, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom......Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan🎵
1603442563639.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really do feel sorry for her. She started her cleaning account and it got big. She claims she can’t believe how this has happened to her but she could have stopped anytime she wanted but she saw the dollar and carried on. Now she can’t escape and it’s obviously causing her to spiral.

I used to like watching her stories for the cleaning but now she barely cleans and if she does it’s just the bare minimum to keep up the persona. I remember being really upset because I couldn’t keep my home spotless like hers and I used to get really down on myself because of that but I had to keep reminding myself that she has help, she doesn’t work and neither does Jamie. I’m on maternity leave now with a 4 month old baby but when I was working full time leaving the house at 7, getting home at 7 every day I was so depressed that my house wasn’t Hinch level clean. My fella also works full time. Now that we have a baby my house still isn’t Hinch level spotless because I’m spending my time caring for my baby and my fella is out at work 6 days a week.

She sets unrealistic standards and all of her followers are buying into it hook line and sinker. I remember spending loads of money on cleaning products just “because Mrs Hinch does it” and I can’t understand why I did that when the same couple of sprays and cloths can be used around the house! Waste of money. I’m sad for her because she’s clearly so unhappy but if she stops this, what’s going to pay for the endless ridiculous house transformations and extravagant holidays? She’s probably scared Jamie will have to go and work and she’ll have to actually look after her son all alone. I dread to think what she’ll do when he cries. I just spent an hour trying to get my baby down for a nap, doubt she’d do that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I had to share this it came up on insta, I wasn’t sure if it was but it is a figure of her ladyship lol looks like it has a moustache. I’m not here to diss someone’s hard work mind you I just thought it looked funny. And for an 18 yr old too lol
B9C4D4FB-FE59-4B40-BBF5-F6323D6C72C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I notice she’s never ever bothered to say oooh look at my mate ss smashing itttt on loose women, so proud Stayyyce! Ss often plugs stuff for grinch but she never ever returns the favour. She’s sat on her arse in that gray house all day it’s not like it’s be hard to but her Bessie mate on the telly?!! 🤔 so selfish and self obsessed. And I think that craft post was definitely her trying to steal SS thunder, if she thinks she’s gonna get a crafting crown on top of her “cooking” and “cleaning” crowns I despair at the lack of taste of those followers.
also they’re both on 3.8mil followers right now. Would love it if SS beat her to it! Possible as well after Grimey on Radio 1 talking bout her stories about her ghosts cracking him up!

littlemissdg

Daughter and grandson's have Covid so I've made them a chicken pie (with actual chicken) and it doesn't take long to prepare .... I did copy the hearts tho 👀 (but used scissors not a cutter) :)

IMG_20201023_083346.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is
Ahaha did she honestly think the paps were waiting!? But she’s just little Sophie from the village.
Thinks she’s a bloody Beckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

xGossipGirl

Thread suggestion: Dogs need to be walking, they are healthy when they do, but Hinch will only walk her dog if she gets 24k too.

*To the beat of these boots are made for walking 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45