Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, a while ago now when they bought the wooden bin sheds she bought new grey wheelie bins from ebay. 😂
My council won't collect anything that isn't in one of the different coloured bins,(grey for household rubbish, brown for recycling and green for garden waste in our area) so if Maldon are the same it would explain all the tip visits.
Ahh thank you! I thought that also as my council are the same, I live about 20mins from the wretched woman. If that is the reason she is so sad, only has time for a 2min shower and at times she can grab a bath but has time for a trip to the dump.

So we have had the morning montage....freshnup Friday and a trip to the dump.
What a tit show of content she now has.
Dony forget the mention for tattle of walking the dog!twit

FYI you nusty trolls
Reply asking them how they were within the guidelines when they were not socially distance at all but head to head and sat next to each other.that is breaking the rules clear and simple that's the only rule that's been the same from the start .2 metres from people not in your bubble. That is the only consistent rule throughout his whole thing.

Reactions: 44
FYI you nusty trolls
Wow, I've still not had a response. At what point since March has it been okay to not social distance. Even when we were allowed in peoples houses you were supposed to observe the 2m rule and use a mask if not 🙄 pathetic reply imo

Reactions: 22
Dony forget the mention for tattle of walking the dog!twit

Reply asking them how they were within the guidelines when they were not socially distance at all but head to head and sat next to each other.that is breaking the rules clear and simple that's the only rule that's been the same from the start .2 metres from people not in your bubble. That is the only consistent rule throughout his whole thing.
Oh I plan to. I'm out tonight on a rare kid free evening so don't want thoughts of Grinch spoiling it...will message them back tomorrow when my hangover has worn off ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FYI you nusty trolls
If what they're saying is true then that means those two bleeping arse wipes filmed this in bleeping February! Jesus Christ it boils my piss how bleeping untouchable they are! 😠😠😠

Reactions: 26
MK
Well they have a sense of grandiose. They feel special and will do what ever they can to get their narc supply. Her putting up that middle finger pic probably gave her massive supply because she knew she would get a reaction from people, good and bad. Everyone in her life has a role to play in feeding her. You listen to how she talks about any of them and it's generally always how they make HER feel, the , kid, inch, the dog and ma.
This bit below is a quote from help guide site that briefly explains better than me as it's quite a big subject matter :-
Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.
Obviously this is just my opinion of her and I am not here diagnosing her but it's what I think.

makes sense, maybe that’s why she doesnt like the people that call her out , because it pops her deluded bubble of perfection, she doesn’t like the mirror being held up to her and definitely doesn’t want her army seeing the real her because then she would lose her supply

Reactions: 5
Oh I plan to. I'm out tonight on a rare kid free evening so don't want thoughts of Grinch spoiling it...will message them back tomorrow when my hangover has worn off ;)
The response from Pampers is simply not acceptable, when you reply I would also forward onto a tit load of media including any CEO email.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
FYI you nusty trolls

How irresponsible of pampers. How can they, as a company, be so sure about when it was filmed when hinch & SS couldn’t even tell the truth about when it was filmed?

Sounds like a cop out answer to me.

Reactions: 22
Feeling pensive. Does he ever wonder what life has become? I’m sure he wanted the success as much as she did, but did he ever imagine this is what success would mean? Maybe bleeding the “shoppers” as he has called them numerous times, on a massive scale for their last penny is his measure of success as a salesperson. Maybe they are all happy enough and living fulfilled lives, revving his Audi as his version of his missus’ 🖕🏼to those pesky trolls.

I couldn’t do it. I just see sadness and a life of pantomime in this photo. Send in the clowns.

CF649801-ABAC-4D4B-A7F9-4D56EA97AC21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.