Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think the full feeding Henry chicken every day is her desperately trying to make Henry warm to Ronnie. It's pretty clear the dog can't be bothered with him.

Reactions: 18
I really do feel sorry for her. She started her cleaning account and it got big. She claims she can’t believe how this has happened to her but she could have stopped anytime she wanted but she saw the dollar and carried on. Now she can’t escape and it’s obviously causing her to spiral.

I used to like watching her stories for the cleaning but now she barely cleans and if she does it’s just the bare minimum to keep up the persona. I remember being really upset because I couldn’t keep my home spotless like hers and I used to get really down on myself because of that but I had to keep reminding myself that she has help, she doesn’t work and neither does Jamie. I’m on maternity leave now with a 4 month old baby but when I was working full time leaving the house at 7, getting home at 7 every day I was so depressed that my house wasn’t Hinch level clean. My fella also works full time. Now that we have a baby my house still isn’t Hinch level spotless because I’m spending my time caring for my baby and my fella is out at work 6 days a week.

She sets unrealistic standards and all of her followers are buying into it hook line and sinker. I remember spending loads of money on cleaning products just “because Mrs Hinch does it” and I can’t understand why I did that when the same couple of sprays and cloths can be used around the house! Waste of money. I’m sad for her because she’s clearly so unhappy but if she stops this, what’s going to pay for the endless ridiculous house transformations and extravagant holidays? She’s probably scared Jamie will have to go and work and she’ll have to actually look after her son all alone. I dread to think what she’ll do when he cries. I just spent an hour trying to get my baby down for a nap, doubt she’d do that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Good you should bloody walk him a lot more!
yes he does go to the vet and they made of point of telling her he’s lost weight so they have clearly told her he’s overweight otherwise she wouldn’t have been so happy about it. Also notice he goes to the vet once a month or so - she was in Pets at home in sept. He is 100% needing check ups - healthy dogs only go to the vet for their jabs! Not weigh ins!

Reactions: 20
He's a baby and she should be teaching him to respect the dog and keeping him safe. It's not his fault. She's a terrible mother to Ronnie and a terrible "mother" to the mutt 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know, I was probably too harsh, but he will grow up to be a tit unfortunately. Yes it will be her fault, but he will be a tit nevertheless, and once he gets to school it won't be her that parents initially judge, it will be him.
So much for her being worried about him being bullied, its looking like he'll be the bully thanks to her

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This is so dangerous there are going to be sheep
Out there that will think well ok it’s all right to let my baby pull, slap, and head butt my dog cause Mrs hinch does it. I know there are some gentle dogs about but you always will get the rogue dog who
Will not understand and seriously injure a baby.
People already saying on Henry’s page oh I can’t wait for this to be my child and dog, tagging each other and thinking how ‘cute’ this is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit could she make this anymore obvious she’s been reading here, hi soph 🙄
One day ronadonadingdong will maybe by accident poke jaba the mutt in the eye and he will bite.
The day she stops showing them two we know it’s happened. It’s a ticking time bomb there. Scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now everyone keep calm ok. This is what bullies do they tried to rile... her post this morning is obviously to get everyone's back up here.
it's direct spitting in the face of all of us on here trying to make a mockery of us and trying to get us upset,angry and pissed. So we need to just feel sorry for her and know how pathetic is that she's making a passive-aggressive yet not actually mention us by name dig.which is really rather Cowardly Sophie.
At least you've caught up on tattle though. Get a life mate.
You've obviously done this to get everyone more upset on here so what kind of person does that make you who's the bully who's the troll?
Everyone here just 🤣 at her feeble wind ups. She's a bloody nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
23.10.20 that's the date today. You got that Soph? 23.10.20
Just for when you insist that you've never been here since 2019.
You are a bigger liar than anyone I have ever known!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was searching for advice recently due to a dog coming into my extended family and my daughter will be around her. The overwhelming consensus was let them discover each other naturally ie DO NOT FORCE THEM TO BE SISTERS. Never let my daughter interfere with her during sleeping or eating time and same goes for the dog with my daughter. She’s a clown.

Reactions: 9
I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?
Obv we have know idea what’s true and probably never will. But I had very coddled friends who’s parents just did everything for them, if her mum had offered to teach her to cook she’d have said no and gone and watched tv. Depends what level of over indulged she was.

Reactions: 4
Where is this space she speaks of? Ronnies in that dogs face constantly. He has no safe space in that bloody house.
Perhaps it’s when she is taking a dump on the loo and Henry is sat in the bathroom with her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God what a bleeping moron she is! Christ I've got a puppy and since being pregnant he sits on me more that he used to so I dare say he knows something's going on and when we found out we were expecting I used to say "are you going to be a big brother" but my bloody dog doesn't know what I'm saying so that's fine but I won't be peddling the same tit to my baby when they come. Maybe instead of writing her own "advice" since she's just learning guyzzzz she could provide links to actual advice for the clowns that hang on her every bloody word.

Reactions: 14
"I explained to Henry when I was pregnant about Ronnie... Henry knew my tummy was Ronnie".

She's taking the piss right? Or hasn't she noticed that Henry is a DOG?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“I’m just going to take Henry for a walk” BUT SHE HASN’T READ HERE SINCE 2019 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's so angry at us over the past couple of days it's almost funny. She's almost spitting. She's really lashing out now to get back at us it's really comical. Like a child having a dick fit in the middle of a supermarket and it's just kicking out at everything .
first the middle finger post now this.
she's at home spinning in a manic way isn't she didn't Jamie tie her down yet
She’s clearly sad the promo is all over for her books so she has no excuse to drone on about trolls all day - we know she loves nothing more than being a professional victim, but she really has nothing in her life to moan about 🥱

She's taking Henry for a walk guyzzzz. Stop calling him fat now 😂
Whoop, there’s another bingo for someone, only this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could be totally wrong but do you think she wants the dog to snap? Yanno Munchausens by proxy & all that. I actually wouldn’t put it past the scheming bint! ATV
Think of the sympathy she'd get from her numbskull followers, she'd be on this morning, loose women, OK magazine. Christ she'd try and get another bloody book out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I get so many messages asking for advice guys about Ron and hens bond”

YOU ABSOLUTE LIAR! 👀
Just an op to address this place without admitting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah Hen is going for a walk. .. Pics or it didn't happen

And

Hi Soph who doesn't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.