Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of the next thread can we do a poll of all her weird concoctions like the cheese string pie, spaghetti hoop pie, egg parcels, tinned chicken pie so we can vote which we would eat if we had to 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Having seen the one pampers reply that we’ve had through so far you best believe I’m already drafting a response to mine when it comes through. You just know that that is the generic approved by an emergency marketing meeting response that will be sent to all of us with similar complaints and I’m not standing for it.
Will most definitely be a case of wind me up and watch me go if that lands in my inbox let me tell you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if it’s been said but only now catching up on her stories, her tummy has always been Ronnie? She had the name picked out before he was born?
Contradicting to her book of shite
Sorry if this has been mentioned but does anyone else remember not long after he was born she done a q&a and someone asked where they got the name from and she said that her and jamie saw a boy at a party who’s name was ronnie and they both fell in love with it?

Reactions: 7
She has been very quiet on her stories.... i bet she can't keep up on tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm dying to know what the results to the poll were on what to do for dinner.
Neither take 2hrs, so I'm guessing it was take out, or the super nutritious floor scrapings in a can again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol - quite literally 2 shades from stace! She’s still raging that people called her and Hinch out on the pampers ad not socially distancing and they both got their dates wrong! They are both immature, imbeciles who act immorally taking peoples money, thinking they can do whatever they like, without any consequences, no apologies, just shout TROLL and the gullible sheeple lap it up - they can do no wrong. I do not understand why the press can’t feature these influencers who consistently lie in order to make money. It’s fraudulent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bought a NAKED Mango Machine smoothie because I’m healthy (totally bought on the side of a tesco meal deal 👀😂) and it’s got turmeric in it, it’s foul, how does Ronnie eat so much of the stuff 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, they are watching beauty and the Beast now yet the room is bright as day ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Kate to the party but I'm presuming I'm not the only one who voted for Toad in the Hole to see her flounder? 😇
I did, thought we could all do with a laugh!
I’m expecting a couple of tinned frankfurters impaling some of Aunt Bessie’s frozen finest. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.