Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Sorry to harp back to dinner, but surely she has left it too late to cook meatballs anyway? They need seven hours in the slow cooker on warm

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bellinibobble

VIP Member
is this real? I googled MRS HINCH EXPOSED and this was one of the image results...

Yeah sadly I remember this.. people are nuts. They can criticise her to high heaven, crack on, but her little boy is lovely and nobody can deny it.

She definitely is trolled I’m sure and these messages are horrific and must be very upsetting.. the problem is she lumps the genuine criticism from places like here and Mumsnet in as well as if they are on this level. ‘Trolling’ = engagement, likes and follows sadly.

Reactions: 41

mgh727

VIP Member
Ma Barker has got to be having Ronnie today, she’s not made a point of doing his lunch, she’s been cleaning all day, she’s now at the tip and we’ve not heard a single peep from him or mention of working housework around his naps, the boys vanished since the two man chicken team shenanigans of this morning, I’m convinced she walked Ronnie and Henry round to Ma’s so she could crack on this morning!! Anyone else think this or am I just overanalysing?

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
‘She explained to Henry when she was pregnant with Ronnie’ 😂🤯 The anthropomorphising (big word for a Friday morning 😂) of Henry she does isn’t normal. She’s definitely been snooping on here.. but she hasn’t been on here since 2019.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I have never written a proper post here before but I feel compelled to as I keep seeing a debate about whether she is a narcissist or not, with people stating that she can’t be as she doesn’t have the grandiose self importance.

My mum was diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and initially I was confused because she does nothing but talk about how miserable and depressed she is, how much she hates herself and how her life is terrible. No matter what medications or therapies she tries nothing works according to her, so she remains perpetually “broken”. Then I found this quote on Mind Body Green on “15 Signs You’re Dealing With A Narcissist” about Vulnerable or Covert Narcissism

“Interestingly enough, narcissists can also get that superior feeling by being the worst, the most wrong, or the most ill, upset, or injured. Then they feel entitled to receive soothing concern and recompense and even the right to hurt you or demand apologies to "make things even." This is called vulnerable or covert narcissism.”

Suddenly everything fell into place for me, as this is my mum to a T. I’m not trying to diagnose anybody but I think it’s important to make everybody realise that narcissism is a very complex disorder and doesn’t necessarily have to be somebody shouting from the rooftops how great they are.

I’m very much enjoying getting different perspectives on things from you guys, it’s been most enlightening to be converted from a die hard Hincher (I’ve been following her for so long that I still remember when the spare room wasn’t Henry’s, it was for her niece to stay over!). Ironically I found this site from reading her memoir and decided to do some digging and see what all this trolling fuss was about. And here I am! There’s honestly some great work being done here with regard to accountability so well done everybody.

Sorry for the long first proper post!
You've hit the nail right on the head!
For me, Hinch is my ex. I was with him for 15yrs, and I didn't realise what was happening at home until well after we split up. Then when it did hit me I felt like a right tit, because I consider myself reasonably intelligent and on the ball. I was embarrassed to admit some of the things he had said and done, and I'm still very selective who I tell because to this day I feel so stupid falling for it all and staying with him, which is a classic sign of someone who's been abused - again, something people don't like admitting.

I think this is why her sheep are so loyal, they know deep down something isn't right, but they're in too deep to admit it and don't want to feel foolish and the years they've wasted, as well as their money.

When I finally chucked my ex out he started upping his game and saying awful things to my children. I say 'my' not because I'm a narcissist, but because he's lost the right to be their Dad, and 2 out of the 3 of them think the same.
My eldest son has processed whats gone on now and has sort come through the mental health battle it caused, but its scarred him.
My daughter has suffered badly and is still suffering. She self harms, has disclosed suicidal thoughts and is now on meds.
Just the other week she said 'Dad is a narcissistic pathological liar, and he should never have had children'. Yesterday she said, 'Mum, what he's done is abuse'. Shes only 17.

This is the outcome to living with someone like that, I live everyday wishing I could change stuff and hate myself for not protecting them, and they will always suffer the consequences.

Her Hinchers will hopefully not suffer like this, but it explains why Jamie looks suddenly old, and I do worry for Ronnie, because he will see it one day and I know what is does to a child.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree it’s wrong, there’s no doubt about it. But she’s doing it for kicks. So if she won’t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LiverbirdLisa

"I explained to Henry when I was pregnant about Ronnie... Henry knew my tummy was Ronnie".

She's taking the piss right? Or hasn't she noticed that Henry is a DOG?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Quiet on the gram because she’s been packing for the hotel break for vestys birthday, no lunch shown for Ron cos he’s already been packed off to mad barkers and tomorrow she will say is a phone in a drawer day when in reality they’ll be at a hotel.

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
Now everyone keep calm ok. This is what bullies do they tried to rile... her post this morning is obviously to get everyone's back up here.
it's direct spitting in the face of all of us on here trying to make a mockery of us and trying to get us upset,angry and pissed. So we need to just feel sorry for her and know how pathetic is that she's making a passive-aggressive yet not actually mention us by name dig.which is really rather Cowardly Sophie.
At least you've caught up on tattle though. Get a life mate.
You've obviously done this to get everyone more upset on here so what kind of person does that make you who's the bully who's the troll?

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
That interview with Phil and Holly, when she was pregnant, she almost let it slip that it was the plan to shill cheap tat on the masses, because it’s “achievable, within reach.” She recovered quickly enough, tucking away the confident salesperson Soph that almost eacaped and letting the little “qualified” hairdresser from the village come back to centre stage. Watch it and it’s all there in front of us in a split second.

They knew how to exploit Instagram and EBay’s features with swipe ups on “attainable” items en masse. Those early days before most knew they earned an income off it AND your future purchases.

They were dumbstruck their plan actually worked so well. If it weren’t for those pesky trolls, shedding light on shady behaviour, they could likely have retired by now. And darn the global pandemic for making people struggle, realize priorities and wake up to being influenced by people who live in a dream world and don’t actually give a care about you. A swipe up won’t put food on your table, after all.

So a rebranding and home goods awaits those few who remain loyal, until Sophie Rose has made enough off them and can finally fly free. Off you flock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

The Slayer

In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is
There has probably only been about 2 instances where she has been papped and that was when she was pregnant with Ronnie....she's honestly delusional..it's actually insane

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Oi, nobjocky!

If a dog is in its bed then leave it the fuck alone!!!
Don't allow your shit of a kid to put his face in the dogs face and watch its bloody body language!!

• Heart

BingBunnyisaBrat

I don’t think she eats a lot at all. The thing with processed food and eating disorders is she can literally track every calorie really easily. Hence her love of mug shots etc
This is a very common tactic in people with ED (not saying she has one of course!) but when you eat everything out of a packet you know absolutely exactly the calories you’re consuming and there’s no margin for error, when I was unwell I could never eat something like a piece of toast because it’s difficult to measure the butter and I’d worry I was a gram or 2 out, I even worried about fruit because every piece is a different size so I could never be 100%, so I ate pure crap out of packets (just very little of it) because the calories were there in black and white and they felt safer, could explain her diet a little bit

• Sad
  • Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Her 'love' for Henry is nothing more than a feeder & he does exactly what she says and can't grow up to answer her back, this is why Ronnie will never compare to the dog because he's a human and doesn't obey like a domesticated dog.

I still think she's incapable of love, everyone she claims to love is purely as asset for her.
Her mother - she always has something to prove and show off to her and she's baby sitter.
Jamie - lap dog who sings Sophie's praises and makes HER feel safe and HER feel loved and understands HER like noone else does.
Ronnie - internet cash cow
Henry - she can feed cuddle stroke and he will never go anywhere because he's a dog and domestication taught them to obey their masters.
Friends - get a mention when she has something she needs to show off or needs fussing or needs something done for her (nails , treats etc).

LOVES her followers (without whome her whole business would dry out and crumble under her feet so telling them she loves them win win for her.)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I am on the fence if she’s a full narc but I think she has this Disney disorder I’ve seen other women with and she has it bad. They were very coddled and special as a child, and they need a large group of fans/enablers around them to stabilise their feelings constantly. They see other people as something they NEED to have, so each person will have a purpose. Also she sees herself a certain way - fragile, innocent, generous etc

They have no experiences of bad things because they have a shield around them of people who absorb all the negativity and ‘protect’ them, when they do have to face negativity or something bad it’s very difficult and painful, because it’s not something they are equipped to deal with.

they have a very set view of what constitutes ‘happiness’ ie a wedding, nice house, dog, baby and need to make that happen. Often they aren’t fulfilled by it and can’t understand why not (because having those things isn’t exactly mentally stimulating in itself and she has no identity of her own). Her identity was being a cleaning lady and a lot of women are upset about this because they have spent many years trying to break free of this stereotype. She is a walking stereotype because she has no identity

• Heart
Reactions: 37