Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Jamie wants to watch Beauty and the Beast! What a load of tit 😂

Also, can I just say that what Marcus Rashford is using his platform for during this pandemic is absolutely amazing and these greedy influencers need to take a good hard look at themselves 😒
Came to say this. Not a mention about the free school meal appeal. Has she done anything for a charity apart from the weird food bank dash and the odd tin of dog food to the donation box in Tesco?

Reactions: 18
At the start of the next thread can we do a poll of all her weird concoctions like the cheese string pie, spaghetti hoop pie, egg parcels, tinned chicken pie so we can vote which we would eat if we had to 🤣
Not the roadkill roast dinner from Mad Barker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This upsets me, bloody sheep
Sorry to harp on about this, but how many of those hinchers are now gonna feed their kids a large portion of their daily salt intake in one portion of pie 🤢 Shes such a bad example 😩

Reactions: 9
FYI

Beauty and the Beast has now ended (20.40) on Sky Disney

It's started at 7.20pm.

Wonder if we'll get a Hen lipstick delight 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She isn’t making either of those and doesn’t give a duck what you think.

Loads of influencers have explained this week that IG changed it’s algorithm and to increase engagement they are expecting comments on photos as the positive engagement. So they are all doing this or thats/polls, etc.

She can’t even be honest about that even though it would be find to declare something like that.
She is a sneaky, manipulative, dishonest snake with everything she does on SM.

She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Quiet on the gram because she’s been packing for the hotel break for vestys birthday, no lunch shown for Ron cos he’s already been packed off to mad barkers and tomorrow she will say is a phone in a drawer day when in reality they’ll be at a hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She seems to have been wearing the same gloves for kitchen and bathroom 🤮
I'm new on this and have had my eyes opened! While I normally don't mind her and usually mute her stories. I couldn't believe today's stories, I noticed with the gloves on while cleaning the kitchen there was no tattoo or bracelets but when she cleaned the bathroom you could see the tattoo and bracelets 🙄🙊🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely no way is Jamie (happily) watching Disney with her. He’s clearly pissed her off or in her bad books because genuinely given the way he comes across he will not have chosen that. What a load of crap.

Reactions: 10
Asif Jamie wants to watch beauty and the beast! That’s a Sunday hungover film!
Friday night, Whilst watching beauty and the beast 🙈(bet his mates are ripping the tit out of him in the group chat! Or whilst sat in the local pub after a hard days graft 😂)bet he’s sat there reminiscing whilst pretending to be engaged...
💭‘I remember Friday nights with the lads drinking Stella 🍺,and sniffing the sherbet.’ ‘Wtf has my life come to?’ But.... ‘she can pay for us holidays anywhere we want in the world’...‘oh wait 🤔....’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quiet on the gram because she’s been packing for the hotel break for vestys birthday, no lunch shown for Ron cos he’s already been packed off to mad barkers and tomorrow she will say is a phone in a drawer day when in reality they’ll be at a hotel.

Spot on here! We all know how much she needs babysitting, there’s no way she’d have gone to the tip alone... obviously accompanied by Jamie. Which means Ronnie would have already been elsewhere

All makes sense 😋

Reactions: 8
Jamie’s probably holding a candlelight vigil for Polly in the garage. He’ll then be ringing the local Chinese for a delivery because Soph made another inedible crock of tit for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.