Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree he should be at home looking after Ron because it's obvious she spends a lot of her day on her phone/laptop and if Dad didn't do it then they would need a nanny or childminder!
I think he seems to have a good bond with Ron, I do wish he would actually take a bigger part regarding what food Ron eats and put a stop to the performance with the "Dog" but its obvious he is very eager to please Soph?
And let's be honest they have enough money for him never to work again so why not let another person have the job he would be doing out in the real world, they don't help others out much at least that's something?
If they can afford it, no reason why he should work and I agree he is Sophies Ronnie’s ’main carer’ although I’m not keen on that phrase. What I don’t get is why he doesn’t do more with him while Hinch cleans squirts and wipes. Poor kid is stuck in that grey mausoleum day after day, days out invariably involve shopping. He should get out in the fresh air with him. Dress him in splash clothes and wellies, take him for a roam around a country park with Henry off the lead too. Let Ronnie behave like a toddler and Henry behave like a dog instead of forcing the boy puppy brothers thing. My stepson has boys 4 and 18 months. As he works one day at the weekend, he gets a day off in the week so he takes the boys to RSPB reserves, country parks and outdoor play in all weathers. They have an absolute ball and even the little one is obsessed with birds and he’s not much older than Ronnie. Edited to add, he’s a quite a young dad (25) and that’s maybe not too expected of a young one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to like Stacy too...before Hinch came along and now she has changed?
She has started to 'advertise' more, she didnt care much about selling before now its everyday.....I have also noticed she is mentioning 'trolls' a lot more too before she would laugh it all off (as you should) now she seems vengeful?
In my opinion it seems "nice relatable family and good Mum Stace" is being "influenced" too??
I’ve just unfollowed. I think the Hinch association is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 6
Its always like 'tattle says jump and she says how high"
I'm positive she reads here and sees that we are saying she doesnt walk fatsomes and then she goes and does it so when new people come here they'll be thinking " yeah does walk the dog so these are just trolls" always trying to proving we are the bad people but without us she'd have nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, ‘the adventures of Ron and Hen’ is a totally inaccurate description of their lives. They go to grandmas (a lot 😉), maybe a field every now and then, but are generally stuck at home. I have never seen her alone walking Ron and Hen. Even with my husband (who works from home), I take my dog on 2 walks daily (occasionally he will join me if he has a free hour or so), and when the kids were much much younger, I loved walking with them in their pushchairs. My kids will still come on walks with me and the dog at weekends when they aren’t at school. We like to give our dog (and ourselves) a variety of walks. Sometimes we walk into town, or walk to the next village, go to the woods, country lanes and even a country park 🤣🤣 we also take our dog on all our UK based holidays - our dog is a happy little soul. Very food motivated, so only gets the occasional daily treat. We play with her throughout the day, Chuck balls in the garden for her to chase, place food around the garden for her to sniff out. We stimulate our little dog so she’s not bored. Hinch simply can’t use the word ‘adventures’ because they don’t go on any.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank goodness it’s not raining in Essex. Would’ve been difficult to explain ’today's’ video. Maybe she had a reserve one ready.

The trouble is, once you lie, everything is questioned.

Reactions: 9
So the quietness yesterday was doing the prerecords for this morning. We see you Soph! 👋👋

Reactions: 20
Run Henry Run... my god i could feel the earth shake ... that poor dog... who's not allowed to be a dog...

Reactions: 8
Did she not bleeping buy some thing that attached to the pram so she could walk Henners at the same time?! I’m sure I remember that. So no excuses!

Reactions: 12
Well that's just cracked me up
Rons got clothes on that fit
Henrys getting a walk
Taking Ron out for fresh air
Dropped morning coma
No were not in a hotel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here ya go. I'm planning a reply tomorrow...if anyone has any good ideas to put in it let me know!
Before the changes? Yet the 1 to 2m rule has never changed! Its always been in place since March! What utter bollocks. Im waiting for my reply.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are in a hotel and that’s ma barker recording it and sending it zoph for her to
Upload ;)

Reactions: 8
The cynic in me does not believe that walk happened today. but I am happy to see Henners having a run about

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Lurve ittttt Tattle, we got Henners a run in the park BINGO #freehen
Love the way little Tufters is running towards that swing like a Zombie at an all you can eat body buffet. Bless him. Lovely to see him out too.
Wondering if that hat is one from that company that sells them with the real fur on the top :mad:
2020-10-24 (2).png

Reactions: 15
So gran stayed over brought them out this morning to the park and they left the hotel and met them there??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.