Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t she shown the spare room in a while either? She shows every other room, maybe ma barker staying again?
Bet that spare room will need a good febreezeing what with the old lady farts and over powering white musk perfume 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Omg can you image the costumes... MY EYES! 😂
If you’ve seen blades of glory, just imagine Inch in the final dance outfits, they leave very little to the imagination so my therapist would essentially have to be hired full time again 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. Personally I don’t want to see his bedtime. One time of day when he doesn't have the phone recording his every move.

Reactions: 8
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was just One observation of many to be honest. I couldn’t care to see someone else’s child Put to bed personally. Just wondered like many others on here too and voiced it, like we do on tattle

Reactions: 10
The reason I’ve always hated those ‘tomorrow is a new day for a fresh start’ posts she does is because it’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Yes tomorrow is a new day but for the average person, most of their problems are rooted in money so wether it’s Monday or Tuesday doesn’t make a bleeping difference because the problems will STILL be there waiting for us in the morning. When you’re severely depressed, riddled with anxiety & other MH conditions you don’t know if tomorrow will be a good day or even worse than the previous day so therefore it’s nothing to look forward to. People have debts, family problems and so much more going on that won’t just be cured by waking up. It’s so jarring how she doesn’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does it bother anyone else that she doesn’t go the whole way up under the rim? Or just me 🙈😂
I can’t bare to go look but is she now back to cleaning ? After me saying she doesn’t do any bleeping cleaning this morning haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it bother anyone else that she doesn’t go the whole way up under the rim? Or just me 🙈😂
It bothers me that’s shes cleaning a clean toilet, I don’t want to see their skids, but that toilet is always spotless and doesn’t warrant any harpic, or am I just a minger and I need to start cleaning my clean toilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesterday she said to that sulking Chicken strip that they would take him out today, can't wait to see where. Or what prerecord she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It bothers me that’s shes cleaning a clean toilet, I don’t want to see their skids, but that toilet is always spotless and doesn’t warrant any harpic, or am I just a minger and I need to start cleaning my clean toilet 😂
And does she just throw it down and leave it? I squirt the stuff down, leave it for ten minutes or whatever and then go back and scrub it with the brush. Does she just leave it until the next time one of them goes for a piss and then flush it away?

Reactions: 9
Was just One observation of many to be honest. I couldn’t care to see someone else’s child Put to bed personally. Just wondered like many others on here too and voiced it, like we do on tattle
Yes I don't think many people on here would want to see anymore of the poor child.

Reactions: 3
She’s already admitted the other day she cleaned the bath and gave it a second clean just to film it because she didn’t want people to see her leg hair lol so I just think she’s cleans everything like her toilet, and then re-cleans it just to film it for gram so it always looks spotless

Reactions: 19
So she wants dancing on ice for next year 🧐 and a radio show with Jamie wasn’t it too? I’m weirdly fascinated to see if she manages it

Reactions: 10
The reason I’ve always hated those ‘tomorrow is a new day for a fresh start’ posts she does is because it’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Yes tomorrow is a new day but for the average person, most of their problems are rooted in money so wether it’s Monday or Tuesday doesn’t make a bleeping difference because the problems will STILL be there waiting for us in the morning. When you’re severely depressed, riddled with anxiety & other MH conditions you don’t know if tomorrow will be a good day or even worse than the previous day so therefore it’s nothing to look forward to. People have debts, family problems and so much more going on that won’t just be cured by waking up. It’s so jarring how she doesn’t get it.
👌👏👏 agree with you , alright for her to say when she’s sitting in her free loaded home and raking in money from her sheep’s buying her stupid books......and like You said in reality people with real anxiety problems , metal health , debt , working about their jobs.......tomorrow isn’t going to make it any better it’ll be another day to try and make it through.......😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After her attempt at the worm..... Hinch on dancing on ice would be comedy gold. Think back to Todd Carty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
For a ‘cleaning sensation’ I’m shooketh 😂

Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.
She tickles her surfaces! She’s does a whole lot of nothing come to think of it actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.