Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my dog, we can't have children so our dog is presious to us, but hinch takes it to another level, they are not brothers, they are a toddler and a dog, a dog is not a human or a child. So so delusional.

Reactions: 28
This infuriates me. All these people on social media are just so desperate to be noticed and want to seem like they are different. All it’s doing is ruining Xmas. Why can’t people just enjoy things when they are meant to be enjoyed. They just take the shine off everything
I lost a ‘friend’ yesterday as she put on fb her tree was up and decorations all around. All I said was ‘blimey there’s Halloween and Remembrance Day first lol’. She went postal, telling me they weren’t important. I asked ‘not even the 11th November?’ Nope she replied I want my tree up and my kids will have so much between now and then.....now (this is no dig at folk) she’s on UC. Has a credit card, studio acct and various store accounts from when she was at work. I so worry about the debt people are getting into

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201021_101041_com.instagram.android.jpg

Cliff AND Buddy, bleeping hell!!! I nearly fell off the couch!

I noticed there's no ad though?

Tit

Reactions: 13
There's something super patronising about someone who gets 24k a post telling me that they 'hope something good happens' to me today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The one in your face difference is the way their toddlers look at them plus Stacey always appears present even with the camera, whereas poor Ronnie could be in the room alone even when zoph is right next to him 😳
SS is 90% talking to Rex in her videos making him laugh
Hinch’s videos are always done with some melodramatic music on so you never hear her speaking to him even in her bleeping moronic made up language

#edited to add
She could be saying anything to him couldn’t she like “ come here you little sh*t” 🤔
Not that I think she does but it’s weird now you think of it considering her feed is soooo boring why not show some real interaction without music seeing as it’s the won won show now

Reactions: 20
Oh. My. bleeping. God.

THEY'RE NOT bleeping BROTHERS. HENRY IS A DOG. STOP CALLING THEM BROTHERS FOR duck SAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t feel like I need to see Ronnie’s bedtimes, but then I don’t feel like I need to see his morning routines either. Or him mumbling one of her awful food concoctions round his mouth in slow mo. Or any of the ‘best bruvvaz’ shite with the dog. Or him dancing to sodding Whitney. Or his many personalised gifted outfits.

Basically I wish she’d just stop showing him, because it bores me shitless & I think the poor kid should have some privacy.
I saw this court case a few years ago where children as adults can take their parents to court basically if they feel they’ve had themselves over exposed on social media as babies or children, every child that took this through court as an adult has won for emotional distress and defamation. parents can even face a €50,000 fine in France if their kids feel over exposed on social media. Ronnie cannot consent to being on social media, so it’s J&S’s responsibility as his parents to know a limit. But he’s had a camera shoved in his face from Day 1 and the only time he gets privacy is bedtime and when his bum gets changed (can’t even say he got privacy at nap time and bath time cos we’ve all seen those photos too!) Soph needs to chill out especially as Ronnie gets older and more verbal and let him choose if he wants to be on her instagram or she could find herself in court in 18 years time and it’s not like Ronnie won’t have enough evidence! He is her son at the end of the day, not a money making monkey! If he starts saying no to be filmed, I hope to god she listens and doesn’t push the poor boy to being forced into performing with the dog for mummy’s social media’s!

Reactions: 25
Bingo to the highchair getting a clean whoever mentioned it yesterday. She doesn’t read here tho 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Blocking from Grinch pending! I’ve messaged her about letting tuftymans hit henners. Bloody hell. She makes my blood boil 😡

I love my dog, we can't have children so our dog is presious to us, but hinch takes it to another level, they are not brothers, they are a toddler and a dog, a dog is not a human or a child. So so delusional.
Same. We can’t have children so our dogs are spoilt but we remember that they are dogs!

Reactions: 14
Forgive me Tattle for I shall be sinning, I’m going to be so heavily pregnant by advent (12 days before Christmas when the tree usually goes up) I’ve made the decision to whack the tree up first two weeks of November before I get anymore mahoosive otherwise we might not have a tree this year 😂😂 I shall say 25 hail Shadys as punishment 😂 and my tree isn’t Hinch grey or silver so I’m not too bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This ones been all over Twitter & was also in other FB pages such as Hunbelievable, so then on the MHMMDO they were moaning how awful it was that she was getting all this negative comments etc, que discussion on how you leave yourself open to positive & negatives when you post stuff on IG & open forums!!

Reactions: 8
Hinting for an appearance on DOI there Sophie? You go for it, it will keep you off the programmes that I watch :LOL:

Reactions: 20
Hoping I'm not commenting too soon, but that animal sanctuary place she went to yesterday with SS has had approx. a 12k bump in follower numbers after the pair of them gave it a shout out on their accounts.

I'm a wee bit delighted that the park haven't storied some bowing and scraping thank you nonsense................................yet :)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.