Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could pay £8.99 to read here and learn more about her stupid life in here than in that biff & chip book of hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've lost count of how many times I've heard/seen her say 'I never usually post things like this' recently. Erm, yes you do Soph, all the bastard time. Usually to try and cover your back when you have fucked up. That's probably why we're seeing so much of it lately.

How professional though. I bet P&G are delighted to have her representing them. Especially Pampers. What a role model for new mums everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She will 100% block me when she sees my message back to her 🖕🏼 Now.
tomorrow will be a day full of watery eyes and neck scratching! Maybe even give us a day or a week off!
It’s Thursday tomorrow, so it’s normally a quiet day for her cause the cleaner comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now,now Soph.
Firstly you need to calm your tits. You have allowed yourself to be subject to constant scrutiny by sharing every single aspect of your life.
Secondly, I really hope that isn’t Tattle you are accusing of calling you fat? Because that would be an out and out lie. Please please show us the screenshot of which member said this so words can be had. I await your reply......and will be waiting a long time because that was never said. If anything, people here express concern at how alarmingly thin you seem sometimes.
Ronnie not walking yet was never an issue. Your lack of engagement with your own son in preference of recording him instead was. He is a beautiful little boy who deserves 100% of his mother’s attention.

However...

Yes, your dog is overweight. You know it. We know it. Your vet knows it.

Stop seeking out negative criticism of yourself and calling it trolling. That behaviour right there is why we think you are a massive self indulged prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She knows what she’s doing. Just like the school classic bully. Causing controversy and getting all her cronies to get angry on her behalf only for her to play the victim and say it wasn’t me. I don’t know what you mean. Bla bla bla.

Reactions: 20
We all 100% for sure know no one.. Not one person has said fat soph is back. All these 'troll" so called "comments" are in fact her twisted insecurites. It's actually worrying and very similar to what PB did (although her showing the supposed screenshot she actually did get caught out as a liar) like others have said... Its bizzare to be dredging up so call insults from over a year ago... Why? What's the point? Sympathy sympathy sympathy... She screams for attention attention attention

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Now,now Soph.
Firstly you need to calm your tits. You have allowed yourself to be subject to constant scrutiny by sharing every single aspect of your life.
Secondly, I really hope that isn’t Tattle you are accusing of calling you fat? Because that would be an out and out lie. Please please show us the screenshot of which member said this so words can be had. I await your reply......and will be waiting a long time because that was never said. If anything, people here express concern at how alarmingly thin you seem sometimes.
Ronnie not walking yet was never an issue. Your lack of engagement with your own son in preference of recording him instead was. He is a beautiful little boy who deserves 100% of his mother’s attention.

However...

Yes, your dog is overweight. You know it. We know it. Your vet knows it.

Stop seeking out negative criticism of yourself and calling it trolling. That behaviour right there is why we think you are a massive self indulged prick.
in 2020 - any criticism is trolling. Unless the person is an assigned public hate figure (such as Trump, etc)

warped but what can we do? Lol

Reactions: 17
Sorry to break up the chat guyss

New thread to go and troll on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And once again when caught out being a
Covidiot, she reverts to ‘woe is me I get bullied by those trolls’. So predictable.
You f*ck up Soph, you fix it. Stop playing the victim and start behaving like the grown up Mother your son deserves.

Reactions: 12
We all 100% for sure know no one.. Not one person has said fat soph is back. All these 'troll" so called "comments" are in fact her twisted insecurites. It's actually worrying and very similar to what PB did (although her showing the supposed screenshot she actually did get caught out as a liar) like others have said... Its bizzare to be dredging up so call insults from over a year ago... Why? What's the point? Sympathy sympathy sympathy... She screams for attention attention attention
I agree, I have never seen a comment about her being fat- actually quite the opposite! She is highly delusional.

Reactions: 7
What's the matter with her eyebrows? They seem to be social distancing from the rest of her face. Looks mighty odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s not thought it through has she. They can’t be direct messages as they use “She” not “you”. So she’s admitting she does go out of her way to read things about herself. Even though she says she doesn’t. She can’t help but lie. She’s lost herself. I don’t even think she knows what’s real anymore.
That's such a good point. Goes against completely what she says!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.