Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me what is suddenly up with these inspirational quotes?! She’s pissing me off something rotten with them, um Soph, pandemic, and you seem like a right patronising wanker, really hope any greater Manchester residents don’t read that after their lives have just been flipped upside down, same with the scousers who are in Tier 3
Our little village of Sheffield is going into tier 3 on Saturday but to be honest, I’m glad that there’s finally a proper rule for us to go by/stick to. We were supposed to be having our 2 little grandsons who live in a Tier 1 region this weekend but we know that can’t happen and we accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SOPH ON DANCING ON ICE, NEXT JOKE😂
Theres a reason there’s no snow in Africa, nobody needs to see deer and giraffe on ice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's something super patronising about someone who gets 24k a post telling me that they 'hope something good happens' to me today
Did you see the sickly quote about she hopes we can climb a mountain and have a great journey on the way to the top? Oh piss off!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Thankfully all of the contestants have already been confirmed for DOI. But then there's next year, hopefully she's faded into the abyss by then

Why hasn’t she shown the spare room in a while either? She shows every other room, maybe ma barker staying again?

Reactions: 14
Thankfully all of the contestants have already been confirmed for DOI. But then there's next year, hopefully she's faded into the abyss by then
She would never do it! She wouldn’t cope with being away from WonWon and her mum for that long, nor would she accept her diet of cheese strings and mug shots is tit and she’d need to eat actual nutritious food as she’d be burning so many calories working out 6 days a week! Can just imagine her falling and needing Jamie to carry her off the ice to Ma so she can kiss her booboos better!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Potty training will be a right scream in the Hinch house 😂😂
Every kid has accidents on the floor. Zoph won't be able to cope though.
"Jaymehhhhhhhhhh!!! Ron has tit on the rug again! Clean it ya knob head! I'm off for a fag!" Whilst Ma Jareth comes to the rescue with a roadkill Sunday Roast for her kidda.
I was thinking the same the other day! It’s going to be hilarious when he gets to the age of completely missing the bowl and turning around as he’s weeing as little boys do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would never do it! She wouldn’t cope with being away from WonWon and her mum for that long, nor would she accept her diet of cheese strings and mug shots is tit and she’d need to eat actual nutritious food as she’d be burning so many calories working out 6 days a week! Can just imagine her falling and needing Jamie to carry her off the ice to Ma so she can kiss her booboos better!
Maybe they'll ask Jamie to do it 🤣 and when he's announced they will say 'best known for being Mrs Hinch's husband'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Normally I can get over the 'you've got this' 'have a good day' tit she sprouts. But it's three years since my mum passed away, normally I just get stupidly drunk all day but I'm full of cold and don't feel like drink. Today's going to be tit and I know there's people who are in a worse position daily, and some of those are likely her followers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Maybe they'll ask Jamie to do it 🤣 and when he's announced they will say 'best known for being Mrs Hinch's husband'
“He’s used to sharp blades, how do you think she took his bollocks? so skates won’t be an issue!”

nah she’d never let him touch a short blonde ice skater that wears next to nothing! she’d probably have a stroke with jealousy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine wanting a pat on the back for loading the dishwasher.
This morning I had a wee guys, please can you tell me well done. Thanks
Well done
have a pat on the head!
(please take that in the tone I intended!)

my son put his coffee mug in the dishwasher this morning and wanted a clap (he was trying to wind me up)
i told him he could put his juice glass,bowl,spoon and side plate in there too and count himself lucky I bought it all in for him!

not a chance in hell have I brought up a child to grow into hinch (He’s 20 with a dog of his own)
she’ll get ma barker to wipe her arse next-in between all the breast feeding she does

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually watch DOI but I would make an exception if she was on it next year. Would cheer me up to see her careering around the rink like Bambi on bleeping ice, she’d be awful! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Wednesday everyone!! What’s with the happy day multiple times a day with her and SS?? You’ve got this guys... you can do this!!

Reactions: 8
That cord loungesuit is £29. £29 for a single outfit. But the question is, did she buy it or was it gifted? Because that story wasn’t marked as anything but she still shared the company, hope the £24k was worth it to them!🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.