Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see paul the pines back 👀

Also is it just me or did she sound really aggressive this morning? Loaded the DISHwasher, pined the TOILETTTT. Someones got a dose of the grumps

Reactions: 16
Does it bother anyone else that she doesn’t go the whole way up under the rim? Or just me 🙈😂
I noticed she doesn't go do under the rim.

I only came across Grinch after she appeared on TM so haven't watched her stories from the beginning. Has she ever moved the furniture to clean underneath it? I know we don't do this every week, but I have never seen her (or the cleaner carefully filmed) move anything. Considering Henry is so clever at lining up his kibble in his bed, can you imagine what might be lurking under the sofa? 🤢

She never actually cleans anything properly IMO. Then again, I'm just an old dear in my 60s who's been cleaning my own home for donkeys years, so maybe I've been doing it all wrong.

Reactions: 26
They should refer to her as a wiping down sensation. I've don't think I've ever seen her truly clean , clean something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Also is it just me or did she sound really aggressive this morning? Loaded the DISHwasher, pined the TOILETTTT. Someones got a dose of the grumps
Yeah she’s been reminded she’s actually a CLEANING account and that’s what she’s supposed to be doing on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she always starts following these "small businesses" when its time to tag them. Not the 3 or 4 weeks beforehand when she would have "bought" them.
Oh yeah because they are gifted and she didn't know the company beforehand.

Reactions: 11

It’s because she resents doing the cleaning stuff. She thinks it’s above her now. She forgets she isn’t any good at anything else either! So she’s stuck with the cleaning and it kills her 😂

edit - Below her, not above her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.
I bet she bleeping curses the day she decided to go down the cleaning route 😂 obviously it's made her a mint but she's forever pigeonholed as "the cleaning woman off Instagram" now. Despite barely cleaning anything the association follows her and always will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she bleeping curses the day she decided to go down the cleaning route 😂 obviously it's made her a mint but she's forever pigeonholed as "the cleaning woman off Instagram" now. Despite barely cleaning anything the association follows her and always will 😂
She totally thinks it’s below her now. She wants to be anything but a cleaning account now, but she’s tit at literally everything she turns her hand to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who remembers her “girls night out” to dancing on ice and then she was seen sat next to Jamie during the show 😂 😂 😂

The life on the gram and real life are very different. Is he actually her carer?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know right now making money is the most important thing for all businesses, especially small ones, and no one can disagree that Mrs Hinch brings businesses customers but if I was the business owners I’d be really hurt.

She often takes ages after showing them to acknowledge the company who sent them to her and never says thank you or even says they’re a gift despite legally being required to do so.

She liked the product enough to take her son out wearing it, but still couldn’t say thank you for giving me something for free at a time when so many businesses are struggling. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s stuck with being a cleaning account because no matter how hard she tries to rebrand as a lifestyle account, the public just aren’t interested in her lifestyle. We don’t care about the makeup tutorials. we don’t wanna see any more ‘meals’, the family days out are boring, her interior decorating is just average and we just don’t find her life interesting. So the only thing she has is cleaning & even that she fails at. I don’t want to see someone wipe disinfectant over something that’s already clean. That’s not proper cleaning.

Reactions: 25
I noticed she doesn't go do under the rim.

I only came across Grinch after she appeared on TM so haven't watched her stories from the beginning. Has she ever moved the furniture to clean underneath it? I know we don't do this every week, but I have never seen her (or the cleaner carefully filmed) move anything. Considering Henry is so clever at lining up his kibble in his bed, can you imagine what might be lurking under the sofa? 🤢

She never actually cleans anything properly IMO. Then again, I'm just an old dear in my 60s who's been cleaning my own home for donkeys years, so maybe I've been doing it all wrong.
Trust me Nan,

she doesn’t clean at all😂 seen it for some months now. It’ll only get worse. Hold on tight!

Reactions: 13
I wanna join bingo :ROFLMAO:
I want to see the following in her next videos-
Clean up/ restock of the narnia/garage
Fridge hinch - we havent seen that for a while
More pastry crap
Scrapping fur on the stair carpet or cleaning stairs and many of the pointless baskets she has on them
Cleaning of her lanterns and wax melts, they must be taking a hammering during this time of year

Reactions: 9
I really like watching the intense cleaning, so when something is very dirty then all cleaned up. Something interesting! The average person doesn’t really have to clean their house majorly every day though which is why it’s become boring
When I am cleaning my house I get proper sweaty!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.