Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was 😂. Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinking her comment about hinching ice skates is hinting that she wants to be asked to do dancing in ice next year?

She’s as subtle as a brick!

Reactions: 18
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was 😂. Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch 😂
Read the thread on here about Lucy Meck. She's as bad as the rest.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking her comment about hinching ice skates is hinting that she wants to be asked to do dancing in ice next year?

She’s as subtle as a brick!
She made all these subtle hints last year too, and they didn’t pick up on them, so hopefully ITV/DOI have some integrity and see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 11
Normally I can get over the 'you've got this' 'have a good day' tit she sprouts. But it's three years since my mum passed away, normally I just get stupidly drunk all day but I'm full of cold and don't feel like drink. Today's going to be tit and I know there's people who are in a worse position daily, and some of those are likely her followers.
Sending tattle love x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see paul the pines back 👀

Also is it just me or did she sound really aggressive this morning? Loaded the DISHwasher, pined the TOILETTTT. Someones got a dose of the grumps
She's obviously read the highchair comment from yesterday 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Funny how she has cut back in fattening up
As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.
She listened!🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In reality what is her account now? There’s not 1 definite topic or theme, but if she’s trying to make it a ‘family’ based then that’s not working either. It’s not cleaning anymore, not home styling as, although there are many grey houses out there, it’s going out of fashion and tbh all she buys is tat as her home is fully decorated. It’s definitely not cooking 😂. Baby channel? Boring. I love my own kids and grandkids but not interested in others kids. Plus it’s not fair on Ronnie. Lifestyle? Aye if you’re worth millions and a Covidiot. Not if you’re a single mum/dad in a council flat in the middle of Brum (other cities are available lol). So what is it? Her swanning about with gifted days out? Author hahaha
How to be a massive bleep in the public eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went for my MOT today guuuuuuyzzzzzz. Got to this sign and wanted to go home in case I crossed her galloping down the street
BE673E14-38EA-4DD9-B1CC-767DDF23C2D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She gets in a right flap when Ronnie doesn’t follow HER routine doesn’t she. Poor kid. The transition to one nap a day can be quite tricky and slow for some toddlers. She is desperate for him to have 2 naps a day isn’t she?

Reactions: 16
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!
Came here to ask the same thing. I initially thought it was a Gretel filter

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.