Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was 😂. Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch 😂
Read the thread on here about Lucy Meck. She's as bad as the rest.

Reactions: 4

KMS79

Chatty Member
Wonder how long it will take hinch to copy and claim this hack
I saw this “hack” (hate that word) on Mrs D’s page a year or more ago so it’s not a new one. Think Hinch gets paid to advertise the Lenor tumble dryer sheets so that’s prob why she’s never used the sponge soaked in softener tip. BTW I tried it for a while but unless you’re changing the solution every few days the softener and sponges can start to smell a bit musty so it can be quite wasteful seeing as you’re using a cap of softener each time. Hope that helps!

katesbess

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised we’ve never seen Ronnie put in bed. I wonder why?! As you said it’s more content and you all know she’s a fiend for content. She’s hiding something deffo. He sleeps with them or she brings in a cot every night. She used to have this netted cot.. god knows but she’s just ridiculous
Or he's a nightmare and it would shatter the illusion.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
This has probably already been mentioned but I haven’t been able to get on here much today....
Hinch has put the date as 29.09.... Stacey seems to think it was early September? Wow these two 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d have thought they’d agree on a date no? 😂View attachment 283098
Also that Batman outfit is different to the one he’s wearing in Hinch’s stories - compare the belts. So that begs the question, did that company gift the outfits to both Ron and Rex to wear that day?

Chloe9494

I havent read through to see if its already been said, but stacey is saying warly September... but you look back on traces Instagram and she had her nails done, how they appewr in the pampers ad and today, on 20th September. Id say thats mlre middle to end if September?? 😳🤔

katesbess

VIP Member
I’m still so far behind on the threads, so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already. This was from her Super Hero party, it was in September apparently. She deleted the original photo minutes after this went on another Insta account earlier today. Guilty 👍😂
anyone got the picture of the two of them on the floor.i got the one kind poster put above but I don't think I should send it with covid idiots on it.for now. ;)

RogueRey

VIP Member
Does she know Ron Ron runaway has a wonder woman crown on his head ?

Edit to say : Not that I personally have an issue here. I dress my kids from both sides of the clothes shop not boys with boys and girls with girls.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Haaaaaaaaaa 😆 also does she realise Ron’s headband is wonder woman’s not superman’s? Minor detail but just didn’t make sense but I haven’t watched this shit show of a story yet
superman doesnt wear a head band does he?
thats defo wonder woman's head gear (ive been a massive fan since i was a kid)

• Haha