Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xslcx

Unfortunately after investigations, I do believe it was a while ago. Just checked both their pages and it was when Stacey had red nails. Always keep an eye on the nails 😉
They’ve got the same clothes on that they hand on yesterday at the safari park? Hinch has covered staceys red hair with the question box 😩

Reactions: 4
Random throw away thought maybe the skates are a nod to suggest SS might go on DOI after Joe did or it’s a little thing she and her bestie have because of Joe she would not do DOI she would be 15 foot tall in skates and have to deal with opinions she would think they were trolling her if they said anything less than how amazing she is

rhc92

Chatty Member
Three years since my mum passed too.....I know exactly how you are feeling ❤
I'm so sorry. It's extra tough, we normally try to do something special on her birthday and today but we haven't been able to do anything for either. It's just a piss take, I'm following rules and can't do something on a day like this but she's bending them left right and centre

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
If she lost those brows and got rid of the ridiculous hair she’d look fab. She’s really very pretty even without makeup on. Such a shame she keeps altering herself so much 🤦‍♀️

Re the DoI stuff. She’s said before she gets asked onto strictly and those sorts of shows a lot but turns them down and I do actually think that’s the case. She’d never cope with being on one of those shows. Would be bloody hilarious for us though!

PS I’m having a fish finger sandwich for lunch. Try that for Ronniedontcallhimroo sometime Zoph! ATFV 😉
Agreed!!!

I was going to have a left over pie and gravy from last night but. Think I might copy you with the FF sandwich since I’m so original 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I’ve actually never noticed how much Botox she clearly has!!! Watching the story of her putting the eye cream on and her face just looks numb 😂😂

life is great

Chatty Member
Well if said party was on 29th September I wonder were rex and Stacey treated to some slop pie. I wonder what Stacey was up to that day on the gram. Hinch never really thinks anything through does she 🤦‍♀️

Lisav

Chatty Member
He's a Tattle fan too and I'm sure he's on here by his comments on Insta. I suppose she's bound to piss him off as he's a professional cleaner who advocates safe cleaning practices.
Sounds like my kinda person.