Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeGal

I don’t disagree with this at all. I hope it didn’t seem like I was dismissing the rule break, that absolutely wasn’t my intention, I was just trying understand why they were lying about the dates.

Unless, they thought back in September we didn’t have to socially distance...

But not socially distancing is a fucking huge issue.its every little rule break like that that's why we are here

Reactions: 5

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Imagine wanting a pat on the back for loading the dishwasher.
This morning I had a wee guys, please can you tell me well done. Thanks
Well done
have a pat on the head!
(please take that in the tone I intended!)

my son put his coffee mug in the dishwasher this morning and wanted a clap (he was trying to wind me up)
i told him he could put his juice glass,bowl,spoon and side plate in there too and count himself lucky I bought it all in for him!

not a chance in hell have I brought up a child to grow into hinch (He’s 20 with a dog of his own)
she’ll get ma barker to wipe her arse next-in between all the breast feeding she does

Mumlife2020

She almost seems annoyed that he won’t nap. Babies of his age don’t usually need so many naps throughout the day. Doesn’t she understand that as they get older their routines will change?
My little one is a couple of weeks older than him & has been on one lunchtime nap for about 2 months. I’m a first time mum also but how can she be so clueless?! I think I speak for a big majority of mums when I say your baby’s routine and sleep literally rule your life for their first year?!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That date is etched in my mind because of that monstrosity 🤣 we should have our own party every year on 29 September and eat our spaghetti out of a mug 🤣
That's my daughter's birthday, this year we got a takeaway curry but maybe next year I'll cook her up a right treat 😂😂

chlophia2505

Normally I can get over the 'you've got this' 'have a good day' shit she sprouts. But it's three years since my mum passed away, normally I just get stupidly drunk all day but I'm full of cold and don't feel like drink. Today's going to be shit and I know there's people who are in a worse position daily, and some of those are likely her followers.
Sending tattle love x

• Heart

Eliza144

I’m only noticing the state of her eyebrows! Has she had Botox or work done to make them soooo high?!

blob1234

I think I did one or two of her ‘this or that’ until I realised she’s only done it to up her engagement FFS

Not surprised, her content has been boring

Rambler92

Funny how she has cut back in fattening up
As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.
She listened!🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

This.is.me

VIP Member
The washing machine drawer! I’m actually weak. She must have someone reading here😂😂
what do you mean? She hasnt been on here for over a year? She said so herself so it must be true 😂 it’s a just an absolute pure coincidence that all her best material comes from tattle 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha