Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and they’re halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤
How desperately sad! Sending you as big hug xx it will be difficult for you to come to terms with. Take no notice of SS and Grinch because right now they're not worth you're time or attention. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

katesbess

VIP Member
I don’t disagree with this at all. I hope it didn’t seem like I was dismissing the rule break, that absolutely wasn’t my intention, I was just trying understand why they were lying about the dates.

Unless, they thought back in September we didn’t have to socially distance...
Awww no sorry.i was replying,agreeing and also in rage still with their piss taking. :)

• Heart

I just nosey

Chatty Member
Do you reckon Soph wanted a few years riding the fame wave before she had Ron Ron Ten Teef? Now she's a Mum and her cleaning content has gone down the pan, she's sort of just scrambling and bordering the Mum Instagram? She probs thought if the cleaning dried up she'd just be a relatively attractive Essex chav like the towie lot but now she's just got a son she's trying to make herself all Mumsy?
When it comes to being like the chavvy Essex lot, she is way way way down on the list

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
View attachment 283203
Good lord, Mary, Jesus and Joseph, someone’s making Hinch wax melts. Because nothing says I love my idol like melting their face down 😂

Does someone fancy breaking it to them that she’s copyrighted herself and they’ll be lucky if they don’t get sent a cease and desist cos she won’t be happy about someone using her and her face to make profit if she’s not cut in 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It will melt like her actual face if she gets too close to one of her tealights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Those pants she has on at the superhero party aren’t the grey joggers she keeps wearing. They look like the fleece ones she was sweating in at the soft play

Binks87

Chatty Member
After today’s heat I’m sure she’ll be glad of the break. I imagine she‘ll be getting a bollocking from the management as well so I’m a bit sad we are going to miss the red eye stories 😩
She'll be gracing us with her box of tat tomorrow......can't wait guyyzzzz, I just luuvv it
Screenshot_2020-10-21-19-57-01-94.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha

Cat87

VIP Member
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
Way hey!! Well done lol