Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think Stacey could highlight many inadequacies to be fair. They are both as bad as each other.

The one in your face difference is the way their toddlers look at them plus Stacey always appears present even with the camera, whereas poor Ronnie could be in the room alone even when zoph is right next to him 😳

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say thank you to the kind people who replied to my codeine induced panicky post this morning. You’re such wonderful people x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 5 month is running me ragged at the moment 0 sleep, loves to cuddle me so I literally never have a spare minute....and I do feel like I’ve been hit by a bus 24 hours a day but I wouldn’t change a thing!!!
It annoys me that she kinda eluded to the fact she struggled early on and recognised how many people related to that .....so why is she still on a bleeping pretence that everything now is even perfect....when clearly it isn’t!!!! Ronnie obviously has bedtime issues ...that’s why we never see a bedtime routine only the odd bath pic....I bet she never does or did a night feed or cuddle only up and awake if she has her pissing anxiety tit!!
She is the most selfish non maternal big baby I’ve ever seen her whole life just looks like a 6 year pretending to be a mother a wife ....and then getting paid obnoxious amounts of money to do so.
I don’t even want to relate to hinch now even if she did come out with a load of relatable in staged genuine posts.... because everything she does is calculated and has a monatry alterier motive!
I just really hope with all that’s going on she does not go over board this Xmas with her excessive ness! That will piss people off and will 💯 backfire ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m actually surprised we’ve never seen Ronnie put in bed. I wonder why?! As you said it’s more content and you all know she’s a fiend for content. She’s hiding something deffo. He sleeps with them or she brings in a cot every night. She used to have this netted cot.. god knows but she’s just ridiculous
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I actually think Ronnie settles for bed ok - cos Jamie has nailed his bedtime routine. It’s when Hinch tries to get involved that it goes pear shaped. i reckon Ronnie has been trained pretty well to fall into a milk induced coma and I think he has a dummy but we don’t see it often? I could be wrong.
my 19 month old still wakes up every 1.5 and is an utter sleep disaster. Boobed back to sleep but that’s what works for us to survive. My eldest is much better.
i do think that when we see glimpses of his bath and bed routine it’s purely cos Hinch actually got involved a bit that night. But on the whole Jamie does it -remember his bed time clashes with keyengagement time of day and bed time needs to be calm - you need to be hushed voice, still and certainly no phone light glaring. She just won’t have the patience for it taking a good 20-30 mins to get him settled (which is a perfectly reasonable amount of time). So Jamie does it and I fully believe that he stays at Freda’s at least 3 nights a week like my SIL baby did.

Reactions: 16
Just seen last nights stories, telling Henry “we’ll go somewhere nice tomorrow” if they’re off out again today there’s definitely work going on at the house. We’re in the midst of a pandemic, just bloody stay at home!!

Reactions: 19
I don't want to see WonWonMulletWon put to bed, quite frankly. That and having his nappy changed is the only time the poor kid gets any privacy from that phone shoved in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Definitely something going on at home. Do you think the “playhouse” isn’t a playhouse but an outdoor office building (like SS has) that she’s having installed with the claim that it will be Ronnies playroom? Orrrr now, I’m not good with her house layout, but we spied that grey shed in front of her windows and then it disappeared so do we think it was moved to have some work done wherever it was originally. Like is that where this little building would go or is it possible that she can extend the property further down there without needing planning permission (under 3m) which would create a utility room?
Dunno. Bored and speculating whilst watching Go Jetters.
Just seen last nights stories, telling Henry “we’ll go somewhere nice tomorrow” if they’re off out again today there’s definitely work going on at the house. We’re in the midst of a pandemic, just bloody stay at home!!

Reactions: 8
My 5 month is running me ragged at the moment 0 sleep, loves to cuddle me so I literally never have a spare minute....and I do feel like I’ve been hit by a bus 24 hours a day but I wouldn’t change a thing!!!
It annoys me that she kinda eluded to the fact she struggled early on and recognised how many people related to that .....so why is she still on a bleeping pretence that everything now is even perfect....when clearly it isn’t!!!! Ronnie obviously has bedtime issues ...that’s why we never see a bedtime routine only the odd bath pic....I bet she never does or did a night feed or cuddle only up and awake if she has her pissing anxiety tit!!
She is the most selfish non maternal big baby I’ve ever seen her whole life just looks like a 6 year pretending to be a mother a wife ....and then getting paid obnoxious amounts of money to do so.
I don’t even want to relate to hinch now even if she did come out with a load of relatable in staged genuine posts.... because everything she does is calculated and has a monatry alterier motive!
I just really hope with all that’s going on she does not go over board this Xmas with her excessive ness! That will piss people off and will 💯 backfire ✌🏼
Personally at this moment in time I think Hinch's stories must be affecting people, her constant spending on unneeded rubbish, her home improvements, the amount of toys that kid gets for no good reason and he never has the same outfit on twice.....the trips out and holidays which are not cheap outings, I certainly couldn't take a midweek visit to a animal park, that sort of thing is a birthday treat?
All this must be making people feel very inadequate and some must feel sad they can't supply all this for their families?
Times are hard, people are losing their jobs and no one knows what's next....Christmas is coming, families haven't seen their older folk many have lost precious grandparents?
Do people want to see her fairy world, I don't and I think her content is very depressing.... not cheerful as she puts it!! 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that's kind of the point though.

She posts so much of that little boy's life with absolutely zero regard for his right to privacy, that it is odd that she would choose to keep his bedtime private. She exposes so much of his life for content that it is obviously not a decision she has made to protect him. She couldn't give a tit about that.

I do agree with you that she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't but she has brought that on herself.

Definitely something going on at home. Do you think the “playhouse” isn’t a playhouse but an outdoor office building (like SS has) that she’s having installed with the claim that it will be Ronnies playroom? Orrrr now, I’m not good with her house layout, but we spied that grey shed in front of her windows and then it disappeared so do we think it was moved to have some work done wherever it was originally. Like is that where this little building would go or is it possible that she can extend the property further down there without needing planning permission (under 3m) which would create a utility room?
Dunno. Bored and speculating whilst watching Go Jetters.
I think the playhouse is one of those massive wooden ones that’s designed to order and is being installed in the garden somewhere that can be seen too obviously, hence the multiple trips out. Either that or she is just a selfish witch who isn’t paying attention to the Covid rules because it hasn’t directly impacted on her and she still earns her money regardless of whether we’re on lockdown or not.

Reactions: 13
I think I did one or two of her ‘this or that’ until I realised she’s only done it to up her engagement FFS

Not surprised, her content has been boring

Reactions: 5
Noticed last night the fireside set she had for her ELECTRIC fire has disappeared, obviously ronnotuftsanymore decided it might be a good game to lob it at the TV, you must be devastated all the tat is going one by one ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so weird! Why does everything have to be a grand reveal all the time? Why doesn’t she show the process of things getting built or made in her house? I’ve no interest in seeing it but it’s a bit of different content for her obsessed followers. I’ve never known anyone be so obsessed with everything being perfect. I think she’s probably miserable as sin. She’s got everything in life that so many would be desperate for and yet she still never seems happy.

• Haha
Of course Henry understands what you say Soph, it's because you both have the same IQ and a very limited vocabulary. I bet he even understands the words ' I love it guysssss' . She is such a cretin and how she has the nerve to call herself an author is beyond me. As she is forever spouting "I don't know how all this happened guys" Yes you do you bloody liar, you ,but probably more Lardarse, engineered it from start to where you are now. It has to be Lardarse really as you seem to have the brainpower of a gnat .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hold onto your gussets folks.... it’s almost time! 🙄🥱

And the joy of something involving mushrooms, cheese, eggs and a waffle maker to follow! Can hardly contain myself 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.