Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel like I need to see Ronnie’s bedtimes, but then I don’t feel like I need to see his morning routines either. Or him mumbling one of her awful food concoctions round his mouth in slow mo. Or any of the ‘best bruvvaz’ shite with the dog. Or him dancing to sodding Whitney. Or his many personalised gifted outfits.

Basically I wish she’d just stop showing him, because it bores me shitless & I think the poor kid should have some privacy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Is anyone else triggered by the 'I hope this video makes you smile' posts? Mainly because they seem to be on posts that show off something they've been gifted and not anything relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t want to see his bedtime routine either
I wouldn’t be sad if she went back to showing cleaning and stuck to that

Reactions: 24
I agree re bedtime routine, we don’t need to see it, I’m sure many of us had kids that had dummy’s, he needs some privacy the poor little guy.
Zoph Please put him forward facing he will learn so much from seeing what’s going on around him in the pram, I know it’s nice to have them rear facing but this is development, failing that let him walk, run, stop at every stone, twig or leaf. He needs to get dirty, he needs to explore.

Reactions: 22
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the poor lad should be allowed a bit of privacy at bedtime. Like others have said it's probably because he sleeps in their room (who cares and it does not matter). My now 14yo slept with me till he was 8.He was in is own room from birth but it went down hill when he had a nightmare aged 4 and for the life of me we couldn't get him back in his own bed. Just be honest Sophie.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to see his bedtime routine either
I wouldn’t be sad if she went back to showing cleaning and stuck to that
The whole Hinch cleaning brand is fooked though. She doesn’t do anything now that made her famous. That’s the problem and why she has no content

Reactions: 18
Just been looking through the MHMMDO page and why have all these people put their Christmas trees up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh wow guyzzzzzz, another thread title. How is this happening to little old me from the little old village of Leeds?
Free fugly snowglobes with religious figures for everyone! I'm now awaiting on my engraved Tiffany bracelet saying "Top Pastry Troll"

You've all got this 😘🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole Hinch cleaning brand is fooked though. She doesn’t do anything now that made her famous. That’s the problem and why she has no content
I think she used up all her content within the first year of fame and so there is nothing new to show. Home content and cleaning should be on this account and Ronnie, family and life on another maybe. I personally don’t post on IG as I like to keep most of my stuff private and perhaps the whole bedtime routine is the only thing she wants to keep to themselves. Weird how she’s never even brought it up. Just like talking about how well or poorly he sleeps etc. Considering he has so many naps and she seems to be passed out on the couch with the dog Quite often says to me not very well...

Reactions: 10
Definitely something going on at home. Do you think the “playhouse” isn’t a playhouse but an outdoor office building (like SS has) that she’s having installed with the claim that it will be Ronnies playroom? Orrrr now, I’m not good with her house layout, but we spied that grey shed in front of her windows and then it disappeared so do we think it was moved to have some work done wherever it was originally. Like is that where this little building would go or is it possible that she can extend the property further down there without needing planning permission (under 3m) which would create a utility room?
Dunno. Bored and speculating whilst watching Go Jetters.
It'll be mummy's granny annexe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
Just seen Lucy Meck on Instagram getting ready for pampers press today. Maybe you are on to something with this 😳

It'll be mummy's granny annexe
They’re not going to have a garden left at this rate if they keep extending. I wonder if the new bathroom is going in that she was harping on about the other day when trying to get a new bath for free

Reactions: 10
Potty training will be a right scream in the Hinch house 😂😂
Every kid has accidents on the floor. Zoph won't be able to cope though.
"Jaymehhhhhhhhhh!!! Ron has tit on the rug again! Clean it ya knob head! I'm off for a fag!" Whilst Ma Jareth comes to the rescue with a roadkill Sunday Roast for her kidda.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In reality what is her account now? There’s not 1 definite topic or theme, but if she’s trying to make it a ‘family’ based then that’s not working either. It’s not cleaning anymore, not home styling as, although there are many grey houses out there, it’s going out of fashion and tbh all she buys is tat as her home is fully decorated. It’s definitely not cooking 😂. Baby channel? Boring. I love my own kids and grandkids but not interested in others kids. Plus it’s not fair on Ronnie. Lifestyle? Aye if you’re worth millions and a Covidiot. Not if you’re a single mum/dad in a council flat in the middle of Brum (other cities are available lol). So what is it? Her swanning about with gifted days out? Author hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good morning pastry/tattle trolls, I had a bit of time away from my phone yesterday, it didn't go in a drawer though 😅 another thread to catch up on which I expected so sneaked a peak at 1.30am (child was up)
So what's on the agenda for today guyzzzzzz
Meat feeding
Child/dog exercise (run through from kitchen to mummazzzz)
Let's all stare at whats being built in the garden
Waffle making
Slow mo video of lunch being eaten
Showing what business sent the latest little outfit
And the show goes on but remember
Happy whatever day it is
You've got this
Lots of love from them all!

• Haha
Just been looking through the MHMMDO page and why have all these people put their Christmas trees up 🤦🏼‍♀️
This infuriates me. All these people on social media are just so desperate to be noticed and want to seem like they are different. All it’s doing is ruining Xmas. Why can’t people just enjoy things when they are meant to be enjoyed. They just take the shine off everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.