Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, I thought an overweight lion has escaped from the zoo with the size of it! It's just Henry!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So now he's being encouraged to hit the dog🙄. If he's ever allowed out if the pushchair, he could go wandering up to any strange dog thinking he can poke & prod them. Not all dogs are as lethargic and seemingly good natured as Henry......

• Sad
Reactions: 21
As well as never showing us Ronnies bedtime routine she has also never showed us cleaning his high chair. Now considering they are a cess
pit of crusty food and you clean the bloody thing three times a day (grrrrr) there’s some content right there.

Awaits upload tomorrow of high chair cleaning routine.
She’s just cleaned his high chair! BINGO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My Xmas tree goes up about 10 days before Xmas and comes down 1st Jan. By then I'm fed up with it!

Reactions: 20
In reality what is her account now? There’s not 1 definite topic or theme, but if she’s trying to make it a ‘family’ based then that’s not working either. It’s not cleaning anymore, not home styling as, although there are many grey houses out there, it’s going out of fashion and tbh all she buys is tat as her home is fully decorated. It’s definitely not cooking 😂. Baby channel? Boring. I love my own kids and grandkids but not interested in others kids. Plus it’s not fair on Ronnie. Lifestyle? Aye if you’re worth millions and a Covidiot. Not if you’re a single mum/dad in a council flat in the middle of Brum (other cities are available lol). So what is it? Her swanning about with gifted days out? Author hahaha
Imagine you'd seen her on This Morning or heard her on the radio the other week, and they always call her a "cleaning sensation" or whatever, and you think you could probably do with some tips or a bit of a routine for your housework so you go and look at her profile. You look at her grid and there's duck all to do with cleaning, but you notice the ring showing she has stories so you have a look at those. The dog almost taking the kid's fingers off, some ridiculous made up shite with pastry for lunch, some random old lady filter and throwing her husband's flip flops out the door. You'd think "WTF" and click off, never to return.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well done Tattle we did it again!
We told her she wasn't doing her highchair enough and look at this morning stories... done high chair.
Well done guyyyyyyys,we really are in charge of her page. We're making such a success of our Hinch page guysssssss. I can't believe we got such an amazing following who are watching what we're telling a woman to do to clean her house! We really are a success guuuuuys. We are all worth 20 million pounds. Because of course she hasn't read here since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just a catch up reminder that Mrs Hinch is married to Essex’s answer and clone of Tom Hardy according to her book
In her fluffy one brain cell yes but someone here got it right saying he looks so much like David Gest. He really does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell me what is suddenly up with these inspirational quotes?! She’s pissing me off something rotten with them, um Soph, pandemic, and you seem like a right patronising wanker, really hope any greater Manchester residents don’t read that after their lives have just been flipped upside down, same with the scousers who are in Tier 3

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would be so sick of the decorations come December, I love Christmas but there’s a limit

Reactions: 14
Have we ever seen her descaling her kettle or her iron? When was the last time she did her washing machine drawer or talked about keeping her machine healthy to avoid mould build up?

Come in Hinchy give me a bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.