Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got the cake mixture 2 weeks ago in a hinch haul, she’s wearing the same outfit she wore for her Chris Evans interview. Although it’s hard to tell because she literally wears that or her skanky teddy bear jumper.
stacey has the same nails in that video that she did like 3 weeks ago.

so the timeline really doesn’t add up whatsoever 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Is it not absolutely chucking it down in Essex? I feel cold watching Tom Hardy the Second in shorts and a tshirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You guys, I'm so proud of your detective work 👏👏👏
Unlike Soph I have to work during the day so only just catching up on the covidiots from today! And that's it ive had enough of the pair of them! Can someone pls point me in the direction of who her management team is?!

Has the party distracted everyone from her laughing about the dog bothering again? Just let Ron stick a goal on top of the sleeping dog. Sure he won’t mind it he’s his bruvva

Is it not absolutely chucking it down in Essex? I feel cold watching Tom Hardy the Second in shorts and a tshirt!
It is pissing down

Oh my days what are those ronald McDonald eyebrows all about 🤣🙊 Botox has been overdone there 🤣🤣 im surprised she’s got any under eyes left 😂😂 wiping your supposed to tap so you don’t make more lines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pissing down with rain here in Essex today and Jay-Dawg is out in his best shorts. Mug

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s full of shite same nails yet 2 days before apparent party she had totally different in her shoot pics 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3
Sorry, Moss to the party ... can’t believe how irresponsible she is in front of such an audience! Social distancing is like the number one most basic thing we’ve been doing for months! Then again, this is the same woman getting her makeup done by an MUA in lockdown and having BBQs. I really hope she never has to experience losing someone to Covid, it’s awful let me tell you.

Reactions: 11
Blimey Jamie, get some bigger t shirts, that one is rather snug! Also I'm shocked there are actual other people at the soft play, usually wherever they go there is no one else there!

Argh my eyes now he might as well have been naked they were so tight!
It’s not really cold out just wet. But it’s still grim

Reactions: 8
How has it taken for either her to read on here 👀 or someone messaging her to realise at 16 months children don’t sleep 5000000 times a day like she expects🤷‍♀️

I’m a first time mum too to a 14 month old and honestly she is absolutely deluded, unless someone tells her how to parent she has no idea
Why is the subject of baby nap times something she’s had to find out from her Hinchers, surely that would be something ‘mum says‘.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree what they've done is wrong but I think any company would care more about two people with 7.6m followers promoting them than a couple of pastry trolls sending angry emails.
Unfortanetly companies like these don't give a damn.
I think they have basically the same followers and mostly bots. SS probably has a few more real ones that Hinch.

To be fair to Jamie, that’s probably a pre record from ‘early September’. I bet she does it on purpose to make him look like a dick.

• Haha
just spotted Mrs H has the exact same nails supposedly back in sept when her and stace did the superhero nappy thing, as she has today..........il leave this one here 🤔

I’d be having a word with my brow Artist if my brows looked like that!
what here or my example? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.