Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s your Tier 2 update on how Soph has coped so far since being in lockdown.....

Day 0 - Hours before the rule came in at midnight: Massive Chinese with the mum and sister because they had to say goodbye with some salt and pepper chicken apparently!
Day 1: she was out the house pissing around Freeport all day because she didn’t want to be at home and the day ended with a meal in a struggling restaurant that she doesn’t even name so they won’t be getting help from her army!
Day 2: Baby ballers with Ronnie and a dozen other tots and their families
Day 3: mum drops off a snow globe to help with the day and she goes on a mysteriously long walk with Rondog (or did she collect the snow globe 🤫)
Day 4: she goes to the zoo in a Tier 1 zone with the Soloswashes and their pickle
Day 5: She’s gone to soft play with Ronnie and Jaydawg - a breeding ground for bacteria at the best of times!

STAY AT HOME WOMAN. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AT HOME!!
She's quite happily spent the last 16 months of Ronnie's life at home in her little bubble, in her 'safe place' whats the need to go out and about now away from the place she doesn't feel safe anymore? Jamie, get your wife some help.

Reactions: 27
Soft play??? Geeezus! This is the woman who in every interview has said “I hate going out. Always prefer to be in my home”
I smell something fishy!! 🍤 🐟

Reactions: 28
My theory is eyebrow lift with too much Botox not a filter all the time

I am unsure what these puffy lines are under her eyebrows in this photo (she has this in a couple of photos) but you can clearly see her eyebrows are closer to her eyes in older photos
When she is make up free they look even worse because these are tattooed on eyebrows, when she fills them in properly with fibres/pencil she is able to draw them down more, thicken them out and lessen the harshness of the arch and they look less villainy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually seething 🤬🤬🤬🤬 just got in from a tough day seeing patients in their homes and literally everyone single one wanted to chat about our impending lockdown. They’re worried, fed up and frightened of being lonely again and not even sure how they’re going to cope, some don’t have the luxury of family. And then you see this pair with total disregard. I have no words I’m that angry x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is he stood so close to that random woman aswell. I’d be kicking him right in his inch if he was stood that close to me during a pandemic
Has to be mad Freda sitting there surely? Can’t go a day without seeing her and I think they’re still allowed to meet others outdoors? That’ll be why she’s out more recently.

Reactions: 12
Soft play again? Or is it more videos she recorded last time they were there? Who even goes to soft play at this time of day? Most people will be at home, getting tea ready and letting the kids start to wind down ready for bed.
Is it just me who would say just duck off to the pub/golf/sex shop/go fishing or anything else just let me breathe alone with kid for a while?
🤦‍♀️come to think of it,I would tell him I'm bleeping off to the pub or anywhere-let him go soft play if he wants.
Talking of soft play...🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure Ronnie wore that exact pale shade impractical baby outfit last time they were at soft play......but its her usual thing to do, when she cocks up - wheel some footage of Superhero Ronnie out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I know I am Kate to the party, but I’ve had a long hard tit day and for once I am thankful for Hinch. Cannot stop laughing at her forehead caterpillars.
C0E6FB69-FA9B-4460-B76E-2C50AD0476AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In other news I see Glade have been sending out gift boxes today. Assume Zoph got one. Wonder when that gem will pop up. She’s even Kate to her own parties! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the hell do these twats get away with this tit?? And still people blowing smoke up their arses and saying they deserve it, holidays, wealth etc ..bleeping mind boggling
Yep !!! Not been on her for a while because she pisses me off so much, I have just gone back to work after being off since March!! It dont matter how much we pull her up on the things she does wrong, she will keep getting away with it, because the media, companies,and her management are so far up her arse. She is untouchable, and I think the more we point out what she does is wrong the more she does it, because she knows she can !!! I am in my 60s worked all my life and still working because I have to, I struggle every day to stretch my money, these influencers have a massive part to pay in what they are doing to people who cant live up to their way of life. Sick of the free holidays, free home stuff, free beauty stuff in fact free bloody everything, walk in my shoes Hinch for a month I dare you !!!!! Sorry rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yet again, someone else's child in her video at the soft play. When is she going to learn?

Reactions: 8
I would be mightily pissed off if I knew someone who got fined for visiting elderly or unwell relatives when they aren’t supposed to, when Insta-idiots are actively encouraged to break the rules and get rewarded financially for it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.