Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has it taken for either her to read on here 👀 or someone messaging her to realise at 16 months children don’t sleep 5000000 times a day like she expects🤷‍♀️

I’m a first time mum too to a 14 month old and honestly she is absolutely deluded, unless someone tells her how to parent she has no idea

Reactions: 22
Solomon getting all passive aggressive with an apple pie on her stories. Doesn't like it when they get called out for their lies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 weeks ago she bought her muffin mix it's in her hinch hauls
Hope this helps
I bloody love tattle, you guys are such good pastry trolls with so much attention to detail 😂😂 I love ittttttttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dog really doesn’t like Ronnie, you can see how he moves in reaction to Ronnie bringing his goal in 🙈 I sense jealously 🙈

Reactions: 14
I am here for comments 😂

I asked my teenager (16) about the possible filter and showed her. I had already been on Snapchat and whilst some do seem to widen eyes and slightly lift eyebrows - not that bloody much 😂

She watched it and said it’s not a filter. It would glitch when she was rubbing her face. I said what do you think is going on with her eyebrows? They are pretty high up. She said she thinks fillers/Botox. Face looks really really taught forehead no movement. Thanks daughter 😂

she has movement in her lower face but I think she had a Botox brow lift to open her eyes more and it has moved her eyebrows up way way too far

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but when she said ‘Rons only just gone for his nap and it’s 12pm’ , I immediately was like, well he clearly doesn’t need two naps then anymore then ?!
Did it really take people messaging her , for her to get that? Is she REALLY that out of tune with her own child , that it didn’t occur to her that he doesn’t need 4 naps a day? 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 22
I mean she admitted she didn’t know what she was talking about so not surprising when she says something stupid ‘the dropper is broken guys so I put it on like this, does the same job.’
Well no, products with a dropper are designed to be used in a certain way, you’re not supposed to apply them directly to your skin and then keep introducing bacteria and dead skin into the bottle, you pleb. 🤦🏻‍♀️
im Kate to the party as Ive been at work, on, you know, a beauty counter as I am a beauty therapist and make up artist and I literally just came to say about applying products directly from pot to skin. Ugh ugh ugh. And eye creams are to be PATTED GENTLY IN with ring finger.....

Reactions: 18
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.
I'm not sure if anyone has commented coz I haven't caught up yet but it was Friday 2nd October

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why the duck does she look like she should be living in Whoville?? The eyebrows and lip fillers do nothing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I Just can’t cope with the utter level of twit ness..
apparently dodoronron has dropped his morning nap Now he’s 16monthd but shes ‘not thought of that’.. wtf does he Need to have an AM and PM nap!... he’s obviously a massive inconvenience to her so she forces him to ‘nap’.. god I’ve not hated anyone this much since Carol Vorderman! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not usually one to comment on someone's appearance but wow she looks like a monkey in this mornings skincare vids. Whatever she's had done, she looks bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is her nearly 1 and a half year have 300 naps a day? She seems annoyed that he didn’t have a morning nap. I’m still learning guyzzzz

Reactions: 10
I’m still so far behind on the threads, so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already. This was from her Super Hero party, it was in September apparently. She deleted the original photo minutes after this went on another Insta account earlier today. Guilty 👍😂
Definitely happened yesterday after the zoo!

Reactions: 7
I am here for comments 😂

I asked my teenager (16) about the possible filter and showed her. I had already been on Snapchat and whilst some do seem to widen eyes and slightly lift eyebrows - not that bloody much 😂

She watched it and said it’s not a filter. It would glitch when she was rubbing her face. I said what do you think is going on with her eyebrows? They are pretty high up. She said she thinks fillers/Botox. Face looks really really taught forehead no movement. Thanks daughter 😂

she has movement in her lower face but I think she had a Botox brow lift to open her eyes more and it has moved her eyebrows up way way too far
Shame it’s not moved them up equally then! Imagine posting that for nearly 4 million people to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jamie’s outfits are getting worse. Is he wearing rons old gifted clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ditzy act is back! Acts all coy to deflect from the situation, so predictable. Pair of twats both of them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.