Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This clip is so weird! It’s like someone has turned the 'ON' switch, on her back and it takes a few mins for her to power up...🤖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m still so far behind on the threads, so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already. This was from her Super Hero party, it was in September apparently. She deleted the original photo minutes after this went on another Insta account earlier today. Guilty 👍😂

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Those who have complained to pampers I would say definetly put it on twitter. You get more response there.

Reactions: 20
Also while I’m at it, in that tit show of a superhero advert SS says “so many of you asking what are these superhero nappies” .... how can anyone be asking if it’s a prerecord? So no one asked, your just so use to lying and using the phrase!

Reactions: 30
I'm so angry I want to scream. I can barely type. How f*** does she think she can have a superhero party. And there was no distance between her and Stacey. No distance! I can't breathe and my anger towards her . will anyone pull her up on the blatant misuse of the rules. Rule of 6 ok but 2-m apart twatt . and limit your movements oh ok let's have a party.
Send the post/pic to Loose Women, ask if they this behaviour by two grown ass pathetic women, one been a presenter of theirs. We don’t see any of their other presenters behaving like this. Hinch and Solomon really are a nasty pair , they put their fingers up to the NHS and all frontline staff behaving in this manner. Maybe their MUA’s could advise them both on these idiotic eyebrows and lashes that they both have. They look absolutely ridiculous

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The story of them both lying together has vanished. Shocker. Too late head, we all saw it. bleeping ******. I would love to be able to hug my closest friends again but unlike you I am taking this pandemic seriously.

Reactions: 18
Also think it’s fricken disgusting how they can all flaunt the lockdown and tier rules yet my daughter isn’t allowed her bloody surgery due to corona. I wish someone would give them this horrible virus to scare them.
The really sad thing is that a lot of people won’t actually take it seriously until it hits them personally, be it losing their income or getting ill. It really shows how self absorbed people are. You don’t want to wish illness on someone but it does make you wonder if they will start to act more responsible once they have experienced it themselves

Reactions: 9
Did I hear Stacey say 'so many of you have been asking' during the recording. I so think they were going to post everything today and drip feed it like it's happening now.

Reactions: 19
Upton to the party guyzzz. What a tit show that pampers party is. They've opened up a right can of worms! Slack bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did I hear Stacey say 'so many of you have been asking' during the recording. I so think they were going to post everything today and drip feed it like it's happening now.
Yes I think the original plan was to pretend it was today even though recorded early september, 29th september, 2nd October, any day in October, who knows when!?! I bet she was even going to tick off superhero party on her hinchlist today too! Bloody twats the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Them eyebrows look like 2 sperms fighting to get away from her ovaries... hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gleam and Dundas will have zero fucks to give. They don't care and just let her carry on bleeping up because they Get paid and she gets paid! Money talks!
I’ve emailed and asked for clarity on what dates this party took place because it’s contradictory to what both MH and SS have stated.
The fact that she’s deleted the post and the evidence posted here regarding nails, dates etc I’ve included them all too.

She really needs to get herself in order.
Enough is enough

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.