Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see Jamie modelling a pampers superhero nappy pant I will delete Instagram forever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?

Well done thats got to be the best bingo yet 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What the hell is up with those brows?! They’re so high, remind me of drag queens brows 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She almost seems annoyed that he won’t nap. Babies of his age don’t usually need so many naps throughout the day. Doesn’t she understand that as they get older their routines will change?
My son is two weeks older and we have been on one nap a day for about a month now!

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused.... why share random snacks that you made “back in September” today? 🤔... Why the delay? 😂 the pair of them drive me up the wall with their secretive friendship.

Reactions: 12
Muffins from a packet mix. They're probably one of the easiest things to make. Does she ever 'cook/bake' anything that doesn't come out of a packet?

Reactions: 18
So back in September she had a superhero party but 2 weeks ago her Hinch haul was this. Doesn’t add up. Plus why did she put it on October Hinch list if it happened in September?
And her nails...same as the ones she had yesterday, although not overgrown

Reactions: 10
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and they’re halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh and dear Zoph and stinky Stacey.... popcorn is a serious choking hazard to under 5s.
we all know Stacey doesn’t give two fucks about this already by seeing the way she cuts grapes for her 1 year old, but come on guys, you're ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 6
If she’s going to pick a day in September, at least pick a Thursday to make it believable, she’s chosen a bloody Tuesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’ve just seen a local cake maker I follow post a “Mr Hinch” cake and I’m wondering if this was his actual birthday cake or if she’s just made it “in the style of...” for male Hinchers.....can’t deny the talent but not sure how many “Covid cakes” will be commissioned
57B653E0-AB11-4016-8094-70667EF2C80C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
Way hey!! Well done lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.