Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldn’t pay me to use pampers after this, I’ll be sticking to Aldi and Lidl own brand! if my fella has to sit in a lorry for 12/15 hours a day with his coworker wearing face masks at all times, sanitising everything they touch, and maintaining social distancing at all times, why the hell should these two be allowed to lay on the floor rolling about together like school girls getting giddy over nappies?

Reactions: 37
These two imbeciles / covidiots should surely:
1. Publicly apologise for breaking COVID rules
2. Their management company need to have words with them both
3. Pampers need to drop them quick smart and find much better mum ambassadors - they also need to address this breach and take away their ad fee and donate it to charity?
4. Loose women need to rethink who they have on their panel. You can’t have women talking about Covid when one of your presenters keeps on breaching Covid rules - makes ITV look stupid.
5. I think all brands should rethink who they are paying to promote adverts and be more accountable in the future.
6. The newspapers and press need to run a story on how influencers/ public figures, authors such as Hinch and SS lie to their followers and breach rules
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Exactly Im sick of these influencers getting away with breaking the rules

Reactions: 22
Has the clip of them lay on the floor together been deleted? 🙄
First time commenting.... long time lurking ha!
Yes gone. Proving once again someone has one eye on TATTLE all day. SS is now becoming as fake and unlikeable as Hinch.

Reactions: 25
I’m so angry I’ve emailed Gleam. I never like to go direct from me but duck it.
i need to go back and find the screenshots of when she showed super hero party on her stupid wanky list

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs she’s always in the daily mail, she must have a direct line to the media for promoting shite
Think daily Mail should cover a story on all their shite including the pampers fiasco, clothes bank , food bank, film night with SS, pre records - the whole lot! Why should Hinch get away with it and make millions from being deceitful? It’s not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's immediately trying to distract from the duck up with a cute Ron n Hen video.
It ain't gonna work Zoph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve sent Gleam a rather lengthy message and Pampers! This has really annoyed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vestlife throwing a ball in the background, probably dying for ronroo to come and play with him to alleviate the boredom of being stuck with Zoph all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
but.... wtf are those things on her forehead?
The little dark shadow makes it look like she has covered her own ones the way drag queens do with the glue and then drawn those things on instead 😳
They look Disney villain-esque😳 whoever microbladed them that high up needs to be sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she’s really testing us today isn’t she? Henry looks so fed-up of Ronnie putting the toy near him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I havent read through to see if its already been said, but stacey is saying warly September... but you look back on traces Instagram and she had her nails done, how they appewr in the pampers ad and today, on 20th September. Id say thats mlre middle to end if September?? 😳🤔

Reactions: 4
Now the bleeping kid is winding up the poor dog again and she thinks it’s hilarious
Is it bad when he put his foot onto the goal as if to start climbing I was hoping he’d face plant, I don’t want the lad to get hurt, but I want Hinch to stop being a cockwaffle (cook that for breakfast you twit!) and actually superviser her son and her dog for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why oh why do the papers never get to hear of all the cockups she does on a weekly basis?
Especially the Covidiot ones. Every week without fail she does something stupid/sneaky/fake and they never get it.
Does she have some kind of protection racket going on, she will send Vestlife round to kneecap them/nail their heads to a coffee table?
Good on Zoflora for calling her out. I said I wasn't but i'm going to Email Pampers, this one is just too much. OOhhh starting to twitch, someone say something funny 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.