Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I am Kate to the party, but I’ve had a long hard tit day and for once I am thankful for Hinch. Cannot stop laughing at her forehead caterpillars.View attachment 283095
Iv never had botox, bloody should have cos im a game old bird but surely that must feel tight being all pulled up like that. Look how her eyes are really wide or is that a filter? Hate to think what she will be like when shes my age. You must have to keep that up once you start. Anyway dont really like to comment on folks looks but this is self inflicted and not natural so Im telling myself thats ok :)

Reactions: 7
I was thinking... when JusRol came out to admit they gifted too much to grinch and got it wrong... has she used JusRoll since?

Reactions: 12
Look pastry trolls. X
Did Hinch state it was GIFTED?
I am getting seriously peeved off with all the new clothes Ron has almost daily. If they are gifted and he’s wearing them, she needs to be truthful and abide by ASA rules and declare it. She really doesn’t abide by the rules.

Think PENGUiN should also know they have just released a book of lies by a covidiot! Well done guys!! First class job!

Reactions: 9
I’ve actually never noticed how much Botox she clearly has!!! Watching the story of her putting the eye cream on and her face just looks numb 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She is the love child of Maleficent and Ming the Merciless....
Ladies and gents...I give you Princess Sophie Merciless of Maldonia. 👑
IMG_20201021_174532_resize_71.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mmmm home for tea on dusty plates - yummy!! 🤮

Not a chance they’re eating at that show table!!

Reactions: 9
I think today is the day that I will genuinely just stop watching her now. She is beyond fake. And I can’t stand her. What even was the point of that tutorial she did earlier with the primark lip drops and the eye cream from Superdrug that she said she doesn’t even know what it does!... does she want freebies from primark and Superdrug?

past few days she’s been grating on me,from her number one author bracelets from penguin... please give me strength.. to Ronnie brushing her hair and living my vest life saying about her being a hairdresser, debatable considering her hairs like a birds nest and the extensions are beyond ratty.

I think I’ve just had my fill with her. She is just not relatable at all anymore. Such a contrast to the girl I first started to follow!!

I think for me I just don’t see the appeal now, I think she has had her 15 mins of fame and very soon it’ll all come tumbling down for her. She can’t “write” anymore books, she doesn’t clean really anymore and when she does it’s because she’s been called out on here for not doing it, she makes horrific pastry meals which I can bet, nobody, not one single person cares for. I highly doubt anyone has recently followed her for her recipes!, it’s just like Groundhog Day constant in their house and the clips with “Ron and hen” in the morning are just so boring...

I’m sorry for the long rant... and I don’t mean to come across bitchy because I’m sure her sheep would say I’m jealous, I’m truly not, you couldn’t pay me to have her life. I just feel that she should be more honest, just own the freebies, own the promoting you have to do, own that you use expensive makeup... stop making out you are relatable when you aren’t. I think I’d have more respect for her if she owned it. She doesn’t know what real work is, she is home 24/7 with her husband who is also home 24/7, family round the corner, expensive cars, lots of money in the bank, lovely home (well to her, I wouldn’t want to live in a grey prison), lovely little child, etc... she has more than most... so just own it and stop pretending she’s like everyone else...

I’m aware I’ve ranted on and on... il probably not rant for another month but bad times when someone you don’t even know can get under your skin so much... she’s bad for peoples mental health.

I’m away for a chippy tea, and 6 glasses of Malbec😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I see Pinocchio is at again! When will her sheeple see her for what she is a lying bi*ch?! I thought she didn't like leaving the house during this pandemic? Yet when the figures are rising she decides to take her son to soft play? It's the last place I would want to take my child at this time. Urgh 🤥

Reactions: 19
Never followed any of these Insta twats myself. Don't need to actually FOLLOW them to see how fake their posts are.

Reactions: 10
And now guys this is why she was having a tit week last week. The woe is me act is finally playing out! The "please don't say anything bad, I had a bad week last week" the same old story because she knew she'd be called out on tit like this. I really liked Stacey but slowly I'm going off her and this has literally pushed me over! So inconsiderate witches, both of them are!!

Reactions: 21
Has anyone asked the zoo park if they were invited as part of an ad/marketing strategy?

As for the tit catchers carry on, why go to the lengths to hide the date/time filming?
I do hope they get reported for breaking covid rules.

I often wonder if sophies (forgotten) friends get fucked off seeing her push the boat out for skanky stacey now and do they not see what a shallow bleep she is when stacey is suddenly her best friend forever?
I would be having words with my best friend if she treated me like that

Reactions: 16
Sorry guyz two threads behind so this may have already been said. On the Superheroes story Stacey said the usual “so many of you are asking...” line but it was pre-recorded and the first time they had promoted the product? This pair could not organise a piss up in a brewery for fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.