Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to see that video again with chicken strip being tormented by little ronnie I think I might have to dowse my eyeballs out with zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy bleep
Think she is definitely on the ropes. Her 1st week sales for the 1st book were 160,302 and for the memwar 1st week sales were 91,389, that's nearly 70k less sales. That has to sting 🐝🤣 then add in the fact that her winter wonderland doesn't appear to be selling well either and I'd say she's panicked and flapping about Castle Greyskull trying to figure out how to manipulate the sheep. Jayymmeeeh make them luvv me againnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ some one stop this total waste of space using fabolusa to clean the inside of what I’m guessing is a top spec car oh my days. when will this idiot call it a day . She is the doziest thing I have ever come across .. There are proper interior cleaners For such job .

Reactions: 20
I know I’m probably repeating a lot of people but hey it’s only in keeping with the zoph insta 🤪😎

The tomato 🍅, I almost feel embarrassed for her. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Riddle me this guuuuyzz, why did she stop using zoflora.. Suddenly stopped using it makes a big deal about how great astonish is just like she did with zoflora and her oh so sacred "zoflora hour " was it really because they advised ppl to not do something dangerous she did with it?? Is she that petty?????? She is isnt she, blimey😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bit off topic, but if she had blocked u would u still be able to find her on insta? Iv been blocked and I can't find her on search engine, 😅mayb I'm bein thick
I can’t view her profile but I can view the message I sent her

Reactions: 1
I know I’m probably repeating a lot of people but hey it’s only in keeping with the zoph insta 🤪😎

The tomato 🍅, I almost feel embarrassed for her. 🙄
The pristine clean shop bought tomatoe she frantically grabbed out the fridge to pose in her veg patch hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally managed to catch up on everything.

If Mr Braggles seen me clean his car the way Hinch was doing he'd be raging 😅😅.

Freshen up Friday seemed a bit half arsed today. Not like she's a cleaning account or anything.

It was nice seeing Ronron playing.

I don't understand the fascination with having a last meal before new rules come in place.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ some one stop this total waste of space using fabolusa to clean the inside of what I’m guessing is a top spec car oh my days. when will this idiot call it a day . She is the doziest thing I have ever come across .. There are proper interior cleaners For such job .
Uses expensive autoglyn car stuff to clean her bog standard windows and bloody fabulosa to clean the expensive car 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Absolutely!!
If I even held a bottle of Fabulosa outside of our car my husband would bleeping clothesline me and pour it into my eyes.

I’m not sure about the Chinese but I know he gets his own Indian order.

Chicken bhuna
lamb bhuna
prawn bhuna
mushroom rice
bag of chips
keema naan and 9 poppadoms 👌🏼
I’m SCREAMING 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember if we got a screen shot of the perfect tomato that she got from a bush in MID OCTOBER that she hasn’t watered all summer. Just for future giggles 😂
I don’t remember her planting the tomatoes, I thought they were in the plastic greenhouse thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t remember if we got a screen shot of the perfect tomato that she got from a bush in MID OCTOBER that she hasn’t watered all summer. Just for future giggles 😂
Jamie or Ma Barker probably stuck it in the patch to placate the stroppy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.