Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OF COURSE she is one of those... no the rules don’t start until midnight but that doesn’t mean you have to wait until midnight to start and in the meantime mix with a load of people, even more so when you had covid symptoms a few minutes ago and you have an impressionable audience of millions!!! ARGH!!

Reactions: 21
So......did covid take tonight off? Seems those 2 down south think so. I'm also in Scotland not able to visit family for the last few weeks, and we certainly never had a "goodbye see you on the other side" party!!! Or showed off a Tommy Tesco Tomato....sorry had to get that bit in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OF COURSE she is one of those... no the rules don’t start until midnight but that doesn’t mean you have to wait until midnight to start and in the meantime mix with a load of people, even more so when you had covid symptoms a few minutes ago and you have an impressionable audience of millions!!! ARGH!!
Yep the virus is like "oh gosh it's still only 6pm" and sits back andgives a few hours grace before becomung deadly at 12.fuk off.and even there the bloody woman isn't following the old rules, cuz there seat to seat right next to eachother round that table not even an ounce of trying to space.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon Soph is a korma girl. “I’m gonna have a korma, is that really boring?”

And Freda hopping about “lamb pasanda, lamb pasanda, can I have a lamb pasanda?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally coming out of lurk-dom because this witch acting as though she’s dying because she can’t have her family inside is just too much for me.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. We are currently in one of the longest (and harshest tbh) lockdowns in the world. We have been locked down since March, we aren’t allowed to go more than 5km from home, We can’t have visitors, and until very recently were only allowed to leave the house for a maximum of an hour between 5am-8pm. Absolutely everything is shut with the exception of grocery stores, medical centres, and pharmacies. Since MARCH. We are losing ourgoddamn minds.

I haven’t seen my family since Christmas Day, because prior to lockdown our country was on fire and we couldn’t leave the house due to excessive smoke. So cry me a bleeping river, Sophie. And get bleeping tested.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I hope she washed those plates before using them. Especially as they’re on the table as ornaments all year round. I heard Ma was upset it was Chinese as she’d been looking forward to a feast of the world famous spaghetti hoop pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the name of Universal Credit is that?!!
"In the name of Universal Credit" 😭😭🤣🤣

I'm sorry but restrictions starting or not, its been made public that she had COVID symptoms a few days ago so should be isolating surely?! Its really pissing me off that she just ignores the rules and gets away with it, especially considering how "scared" she was of Covid. Or was that just another way to get sympathy?.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she washed those plates before using them. Especially as they’re on the table as ornaments all year round. I heard Ma was upset it was Chinese as she’d been looking forward to a feast of the world famous spaghetti hoop pie.
. She washed them on Thursday, thank duck. Imagine a mouth full of dust and grime with ya Chinese 🤮.

Reactions: 8
She might portray to be a cleaner but I don’t think she’s particularly clean
Who leaves empty smelly wrappers in a car and leaves it in a bin to build up
If she was such a clean freak, she would chuck them when she got out the car after scoffing them

Or am I just weird? 😬Saying that I don’t have any bins in the house either
Just pop things straight into the wheelie bins and recycling bins
Can’t stand festering smells

Reactions: 23
She might portray to be a cleaner but I don’t think she’s particularly clean
Who leaves empty smelly wrappers in a car and leaves it in a bin to build up
If she was such a clean freak, she would chuck them when she got out the car after scoffing them

Or am I just weird? 😬Saying that I don’t have any bins in the house either
Just pop things straight into the wheelie bins and recycling bins
Can’t stand festering smells
Yassss kweeeeeeeeen 👑👑I'm exactly the same, bins are disgusting and absolute cesspits! People always ask where my bin is (when people could come round!) But also my house smells very clean. It's cos I don't have a bin!!

Reactions: 5
Guyzzzzz I have proof Soph is a fake!

Hold onto your horses because this is going to blow tattle wide open.....she cleaned her car bin earlier, NOT A SINGLE CHEEEEEEZESTRIIIIIIING WRAPPER! Mum always says take a snack so she always takes a cheesestring! This was staged! Wouldn’t be surprised if she took the rubbish out her neighbours bin! But there’s not a single chezestreng or monster munch packet. I can’t believe she’s lied to us like this, hurt and afraid right now, hurt and afraid. View attachment 278100
A baq made of nylon with a drawstring top to put rubbish in is amazing? What the duck for?

Reactions: 6
Don't feel bad 😊 you've got your reasons and that's understandable. Whereas them pair have no reasons and haven't mentioned any problems regarding Henry not being able to go for walks, their just lazy! You have no reason to feel bad 😊
I do find it odd how they don't seem to do anything with Henry other than feeding him.

Finally coming out of lurk-dom because this witch acting as though she’s dying because she can’t have her family inside is just too much for me.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. We are currently in one of the longest (and harshest tbh) lockdowns in the world. We have been locked down since March, we aren’t allowed to go more than 5km from home, We can’t have visitors, and until very recently were only allowed to leave the house for a maximum of an hour between 5am-8pm. Absolutely everything is shut with the exception of grocery stores, medical centres, and pharmacies. Since MARCH. We are losing ourgoddamn minds.

I haven’t seen my family since Christmas Day, because prior to lockdown our country was on fire and we couldn’t leave the house due to excessive smoke. So cry me a bleeping river, Sophie. And get bleeping tested.
Ugh my god I am so sorry. Stuff like this really does put this tit into perspective. I pray this nightmare is over soon. All the love x

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Leggally yes, but he would be safer rear facing. I'm a total stickler for this and I totally get not everyone is (my daughter rear faced until she was too tall for the seat rear facing, still wasn't at the weight limit,and she was 4) but it just gets my goat. She's an anxious person but not when it comes to car safety and her child? Weird.
I don’t like sticking up for Hinch, believe me I don’t 😂 but my son by 15 months could unfasten and climb out of his rear facing seat. I have severe and medicated anxiety problems but I am usually the only adult in the car with him and so had to change his seat for a front facing one which I could plug into the main seatbelt with no clips! Hinch being Hinch with her perfect life, instead of educating her minions on this issue and safe ways to resolve it, wouldn’t do this. Just move him and plead ignorance... but I don’t think it’s necessarily anything to do with her anxiety!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.