Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy bleep

You should be isolating now you bleeping wank stain!!! You had SYMPTOMS on Monday and haven’t been tested! Stupid, idiot woman! Your sister is scum as well, because as a trainee paramedic she should be staying away and advising you to get tested!! Joke of a family. I hope someone from her work has been keeping an eye on your page!

Oh ffs has she ordered Crispy Chilli chicken? That's my fave, she ruins everything 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why all these stupid posts about ‘feelings’ and ‘coping’
just stop it’s so hollow and fake
I watch the news and wonder how real people are going to cope financially and emotionally with more restrictions, their businesses that they actually worked 24/7 to create closing down, being left with duck all and no hope of rebuilding that business when this tit storm pandemic is over and being not only out of work but in debt up to their ears and then there’s old Mrs millionaire with her fake posts trying to be relevant and relatable
You are not so give it a rest
you are not going to struggle financially or lie awake wondering how the duck you are going to pay your mortgage or feed your child or get to the shops or just cope so just duck off with your ‘how’s everyone getting on let me know’
Just duck off and carry on flogging your kids life and that stupid bleeping dog for your moronic followers to fawn over 🤷‍♀️

Also when cleaning your very expensive car why empty the rubbish bag on the floor ...... frigging weirdo

Just dislike her tonight

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why all these stupid posts about ‘feelings’ and ‘coping’
just stop it’s so hollow and fake
I watch the news and wonder how real people are going to cope financially and emotionally with more restrictions, their businesses that they actually worked 24/7 to create closing down, being left with duck all and no hope of rebuilding that business when this tit storm pandemic is over and being not only out of work but in debt up to their ears and then there’s old Mrs millionaire with her fake posts trying to be relevant and relatable
You are not so give it a rest
you are not going to struggle financially or lie awake wondering how the duck you are going to pay your mortgage or feed your child or get to the shops or just cope so just duck off with your ‘how’s everyone getting on let me know’
Just duck off and carry on flogging your kids life and that stupid bleeping dog for your moronic followers to fawn over 🤷‍♀️

Also when cleaning your very expensive car why empty the rubbish bag on the floor ...... frigging weirdo

Just dislike her tonight
Also cleaning the car with nasty sprays leaving white marks everywhere....

Surely she over cleans everything?? It cant be good for stuff to b cleaned sooo much

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's right soph, empty the bin on to the drive and let the wind blow it around the estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep 2m distance:cautious: around that table.
The one time When my bro saw my mum for a meal they extended the tables:ROFLMAO:and my dad sat on the sofa.

Reactions: 8
also pretty sure that carseat is forward facing, which I knew it would be since she couldn’t care less about bothering to do what’s right for him. He’s far too young to be forward facing, then again if they crash and he ends up in hospital it will make her good content and she can drag it out for a few posts and about how Henry misses him so much and how she couldn’t go and visit him because she’s so busy cleaning so Jamie has done it instead and she was going to go yesterday but then she had to order a £100 Chinese takeaway and then clean her kitchen, so couldn’t.
I think she has one if those seats that spin 360

Reactions: 4
Yep 2m distance:cautious: around that table.
The one time When my bro saw my mum for a meal they extended the tables:ROFLMAO:and my dad sat on the sofa.
P.s this when you were allowed up to 6 socialy distanced.
And rest of the time saw them outdoors.

Reactions: 3
How does she know he’ll wake up then? What a load of bollocks! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s set an alarm for Ron 😂 dress rehearsal for his performance on the gram. Hair and make-up (turmeric tainted sudocreme for RooDoo) She needs to post ASAP On time for engagements😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Posts them to “Her Kidzzzz”
And incur a postage charge??? They'll be round with their tuppaware under the cover of darkness.

Absolutely dead that she assembles mummy to have a last supper... Suspiciously just after Stacey announced her girls niught. So transparent 😂😂

Reactions: 12
That’s very true. I’m in the North East and it’s fair to say we’ve been truly shafted.
Absolutely.

I also don’t understand why she’s pretending to follow it. In tier one, is it rule of 6 from any households or 6 from two? Even then, does Dad not get a look in? What about her niece? Will they not get an invite seeing as it’s no households mixing as of tomorrow and as other places are in indefinite local lockdowns, they don’t know when they’ll meet up again? That would be breaking the rule of 6 anyway.

Or is it because Stacey has had friends round tonight who aren’t her...?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.