Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I’ve noticed she doesn’t much actual cleaning. There’s no hard dirt to speak of.

Yeah from a Tesco six pack. The ones we all have in our fridge 😂😂😂

Is this the group. Had to be. Just requested.. need to see this😂
Yes!!!!! It is

Reactions: 2
Just a few reminders of the gifted items she has shown today...
I remember someone a while ago posted when she needed to declare ad and gifted and when she didn’t (from the ASA) I think. After a certain amount of time she doesn’t have to declare and in some circumstances she doesn’t have too (both of which I think should be changed to ALWAYS have to declare)

anyway the pint of my post is whether anyone can remember the specific rules (obvs Soph can’t)

Reactions: 4
I forget sometimes that this is the same woman who had her own name tattooed on herself and replaced it with a picture of her made up middle name.

I've clearly missed something....someone please tell me what this tattoo business is all about 🤣🤯

Reactions: 5
Hi guys long time lurker first time poster please be kond. Ive had a thought..maybe its silly but I wonder if Zophlora mentioned a superhero party earlier this week so if they had it this weekend or next it wouldn't be picked up on because it was said to be a week or so ago so they could upload pics of Inch's party. Bet being in Tier 2 has ruined all this for her lol
Also I lol'd hard at that tomato story. As you wer 😁

Sorry if I've hijacked some1s post...im just learning guyzzzzz

Reactions: 23
Call me an absolute fat witch (I am a fat witch and proud) but who the duck orders three trays of plain boiled rice from the Chinese? Chicken or pork fried rice or get in the bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guyzzzzz I have proof Soph is a fake!

Hold onto your horses because this is going to blow tattle wide open.....she cleaned her car bin earlier, NOT A SINGLE CHEEEEEEZESTRIIIIIIING WRAPPER! Mum always says take a snack so she always takes a cheesestring! This was staged! Wouldn’t be surprised if she took the rubbish out her neighbours bin! But there’s not a single chezestreng or monster munch packet. I can’t believe she’s lied to us like this, hurt and afraid right now, hurt and afraid.
36CD9DA2-6A86-4029-97DA-E90E0D599A46.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
30BF8D55-AA68-45D9-98C5-BF6C5B779172.jpeg
I’m sorry but how can she “love” him? She doesn’t even know them I find that so odd

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s so hard to keep up with these threads, honestly don’t know how Zoph manages it with all the other important tasks she has to complete in her day 😂

Spoke to my GP today about my mental health and can you guess what he absolutely didn’t recommend? Mrs bleeping grinch. Interestingly, he did however recommend some books by Ruby Wax, someone with actual experience and knowledge on the matter. You know Zoph someone with a Master ’s degree in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy from Oxford University and an OBE for services to mental health. It’s actually laughable that she thinks any GP would recommend her ‘hinching’ bullshit for any mental health issue! Ugh she’s so infuriating!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn’t have a thumb ring before did she? Turning completely into SS. Hinch are literally morphing into one down to the thumb rings 😂

Reactions: 8
I remember someone a while ago posted when she needed to declare ad and gifted and when she didn’t (from the ASA) I think. After a certain amount of time she doesn’t have to declare and in some circumstances she doesn’t have too (both of which I think should be changed to ALWAYS have to declare)

anyway the pint of my post is whether anyone can remember the specific rules (obvs Soph can’t)
Yeh, I thinks someone said that once a year has passed she doesn't have to. I have noticed, like with the window vac today, she now makes a point of saying how long she'd had it. However, I still post for newbies who maybe don't realise how much and the value of what has been gifted (minimum £42,951.15) and also in the hope that is she happens to be browsing Tattle and come across one of my posts that she'll feel some sort of shame at her absolute gluttonous, vulgar greed over the last couple years.

I’m not sure about the Chinese but I know he gets his own Indian order.

Chicken bhuna
lamb bhuna
prawn bhuna
mushroom rice
bag of chips
keema naan and 9 poppadoms 👌🏼
And when it all gets put on the table (because Henry eats at the table like the handsnomes big bruvva that he is) and Soph goes to dig in to the prawn bhuna, Henry pipes up with a "Whoa...right...ok...what is it about a group of people ordering an Indian or Chinese that it's somehow unexpectable to eat your own food that you order yourself" before giving her a little warning nip on the arm 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeh, I thinks someone said that once a year has passed she doesn't have to. I have noticed, like with the window vac today, she now makes a point of saying how long she'd had it. However, I still post for newbies who maybe don't realise how much and the value of what has been gifted (minimum £42,951.15) and also in the hope that is she happens to be browsing Tattle and come across one of my posts that she'll feel some sort of shame at her absolute gluttonous, vulgar greed over the last couple years.

And when it all gets put on the table (because Henry eats at the table like the handsnomes big bruvva that he is) and Soph goes to dig in to the prawn bhuna, Henry pipes up with a "Whoa...right...ok...what is it about a group of people ordering an Indian or Chinese that it's somehow unexpectable to eat your own food that you order yourself" before giving her a little warning nip on the arm 😂
“don’t forget the sag aloo please Soph!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.