Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks suspiciously like a Tesco special...

View attachment 277608
Yeah pics of the plant or it didn't happen. I'll eat my bleeping slippers if she pulled that off a plant. Most tomatoes are done for the season and there's not a chance in hell they've survived to live that big if they've been growing in the open.

She didn't even plant tomatoes in there man!!!! 4000 carrots and that's about it isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Is it just me that thinks Henry looks like Audrey from Corrie ?? Poor lad needs a hair cut
Yea she luvs ole handsomes sooo much yet he is neglected so much, over fed shite food, not exercised, bathed or even brushed! Never mind a hair cut! She doesn’t deserve that poor dog, she has now clue how to look after a dog and don’t get me started on how she films Ron pestering him and putting him in a potentially dangerous situation!
And breathe...... rant over

Reactions: 11
There is no way that tomato was grown in that veg patch! She is a bloody joke!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is that a new one? Swear the last one she had around the bench was smaller? Or have a missed something?
Oopsie a new seating area she hasn't shown off. Probably cos she hasn't painted it grey yet.

Dropping bollock after bollock today Soph, that day off didn't do you ANY favours

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn't she plant the tomatoes on her dodgy, easy to blow over mini greenhouse? You know the one she doesn't show

Reactions: 22
Is that a new one? Swear the last one she had around the bench was smaller? Or have a missed something?
Definitely a different arch over the bench and the fence has been clad too. Looks like the staff smoking hut at our MacDonalds drive through 🤣

I lie, I looked again. They have built a hut around the bench - they have their own smoking shelter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SS posted she's meeting up with friends tonight, I wonder if hinch is having a catch the covid party, surely she wouldn't be so brazen to post it if she is 🙄
nah she’s probably sulking because she’s not been invited. Stacey is daft not stupid x

Reactions: 6
C35D69C2-FF7B-48D0-AE28-76708B81A5A0.jpeg

Is he seriously shoeless in the garden in October? I thought they might be those stupid plastic shoes she got him but they look like socks

Reactions: 19
Yeah pics of the plant or it didn't happen. I'll eat my bleeping slippers if she pulled that off a plant. Most tomatoes are done for the season and there's not a chance in hell they've survived to live that big if they've been growing in the open.

She didn't even plant tomatoes in there man!!!! 4000 carrots and that's about it isn't it?
I actually have cherry tomatoes still growing outside 😂

Reactions: 6
Our tomato plants are long done. And any that are still on the plants we’ve not pulled up yet are slug attacked. So it’s bollocks.

so do we think the shed was pulled out to clad that bench area cos she’s paranoid people can see her and Jamie having a fag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bahahaha that tomato. The only place she's picked that from is her fridge! Can't believe people fall for her crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As if that tomato came from her vegetable patch, more like someone else's patch via Tesco.
I bet she took it out the packet and passed it off as her own.
You may think we are stupid Soph but the only person who is stupid is you love. Why not show it on the veg patch ready to be picked.....i know because it didn't come from there

Reactions: 29
Does this family have a shoe phobia? Wee ron Jeremy is either barefoot or just socks on grass risking an insect sting or even worse standing fatsomes jobbies if I'm honest, hope that makes sense guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.