Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog could do with a run around a country park! Being outdoors in wide open spaces is much safer at the moment - less risk. Yet, Soph who has anxiety has chosen to go to a busy shopping centre on the busiest shopping day of the week - SATURDAY!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wow the adventures of Ron and Hen are mind blowing - i think Hinch needs to look up the dictionary definition of ADVENTURE 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
Mr H has been sent home with covid symptoms today so all three of us have had a covid test. I'm absolutely terrified as my little girl has only been out of hospital a couple of weeks (not covid related) and I'm so scared of her catching it and going back to hospital 😩😩 and I'm also due to have my baby in a couple of weeks and I'm so paranoid I might have it and my baby will be poorly!
Should I be going out to designer outlets, B&M, soft play areas, over to my mum's for a cuppa, have family over for a Chinese?!
Just stock up on porridge. You’ll be fine.
(Not to make light of your situation ❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep thinking about that tomato and too be honest I really hope we are being total tattle wankers and she really did grow that one lonely perfect tomato. Coz it’s such a stupid thing to lie about. She would have to have gone into her fridge, found a tomato, brought it outside and posed by the veg patch. For what reason? Like who actually cares if she has veg or not? It’s all very bizarre and so totally embarrassing for her so I hope for her sake she really did grow it.
It’s on par with the bogus food bank visit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny looking country park Braintree shopping village.and why biscuits he not in a mask again? I think you're meant to wear them walking around there.and why is she trying to hide it just own it you're going shopping we get it. up to 60% off shops now love going there
This is what pisses me off with her. Covid aside, no one would have cared if she had said this morning we are off to Braintree for a mooch around the shops. It’s the whole banging on like she’s mother bleeping earth going to a country park this morning. Dick head.
She tries to make everything sound so twee as well. Silly bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She did an almost exact story and shot at (I’m pretty sure) the same place, but with a different company last year! I’ll try to see if I can find a pic. It was one of those converted vans and pretty sure it sold different hot chocolates or something. Someone else might remember. Pretty sure she had a picture in it too and was patronising and condescending about it being “a little business” 🙄
Found it! Although think it’s was actually at a different location. However, I have just looked on their page and they actually put this photo on their grid, and someone left this comment .....Sophie doesn’t even follow them 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For a "frontline worker" she appears rather irresponsible if Sam eas there at all. Covid is still here regardless of lockdowns and rullea and if she genuinely is a (trainee) paramedic then I worry about the lack of knowledge around infection prevention 🤨☹
Her ethics are way off, don't forget that this is the woman who is admin for the I love Mrs Hinch fb page, and deletes comments that offer safe advice like not using neat zoflora or mixing chemicals, then blocks the person who dare have some brains about them.
She'll have had chemical burn/poisoning training and know what shouldn't be mixed and how to treat any accidents - yet there she is doing what she does!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What IDIOT claims to have flu like symptoms at the beginning of a week and goes soft play, meets family and goes to an outlet the same week!? She'll probably be at BabyBallers tomorrow too just to top it off 😡. Selfish, inconsiderate behaviour and to plaster it all online is a slap in the face to those who haven't seen friends or family in months etc, lost out financially while not working while having symptoms and waiting for test results/having to isolate.

Absolute melt.

And while she's at a village I'm throwing in Maldon is a town, not a village. Don't care if her mum said it's a village or not, it's a town.

Reactions: 18
She did an almost exact story and shot at (I’m pretty sure) the same place, but with a different company last year! I’ll try to see if I can find a pic. It was one of those converted vans and pretty sure it sold different hot chocolates or something. Someone else might remember. Pretty sure she had a picture in it too and was patronising and condescending about it being “a little business” 🙄
You are right she did before, acting like it’s some tiny little shack she just happened across on a tiny little village walk

Reactions: 14
What happened to the country park? She’s such a bleeping cretin! That’s a massive designer outlet she is at. Lovely day out for the kid.

Also, Jaymay is such a looker. LITERALLY 👀
Christ, the fucker has actually melted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Best thing to do is go on the Gov.Uk website and have a look there. It’s all very confusing xx
I will do. I've been very lucky as nothing much has changed for us this entire time.
I was on maternity leave at the start and am now working from home with kids in nursery
But we didn't mix with people anyway and have no family nearby so for us nothing feels too different. Not quite Hinch levels of lucky as we certainly don't have millions in the bank but a lot luckier than many. I really feel for anyone that's been affected

Reactions: 7
Tell me about it, I'm in the Scottish central belt. My hubby's in hospital on IV steroids for a Chrons flare and I can't even visit him. I don't know anyone up here, so you guys are keeping me going.
I have Crohn's, it's a horrible disease. Hope the steriods kick in and he can come home soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to defend Soph, but my parents are together and live together and I say “oh I’m off to mums”, my OH is the same, dunno if that might be an Essex thing cos all of my mates do the same 😂
But pa didn’t get a pastry wrapped chocolate bar last week for dessert 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she not make Jamie wear a mask!! I’m sure shopping centres like that ask you to wear masks? Even if they didn’t why wouldn’t you? Does the wind blow covid away? Ffs

Reactions: 9
She’ll come on later with some bullshit about “I looked around all the shops guyshhhh but they really ain’t for me. I can’t do designer. So on the way home we popped in B&M and I done a Hinch Haul!”

This is said whilst Jaymay is unloading the £60,000 Range of all her thousands worth of designer goodies she has treated herself too
Don’t forget she will be forced to get her credit card out when someone looks at her funny and judges her so to prove a point she will need to buy the full outfit shoes and matching purse poor Soph she has it hard bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened to the country park? She’s such a bleeping cretin! That’s a massive designer outlet she is at. Lovely day out for the kid.

Also, Jaymay is such a looker. LITERALLY 👀
He looks like David Guest twin!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.