Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her stories there on Instagram as I do on my lunch break, I skip through all the different stories from everyone I follow. Anyway! My colleague who is 62 was having a nosey as I was doing this and she says “her house is awful dated now isn’t it? My daughter in law binned the grey ages ago” 😂 I had a chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From my understanding from reading here, in her book she stated she can’t go to normal places as she gets recognised,or something along similar.
So she has just let all her followers know where she is, and Jamie is not wearing a mask so will be easily recognised !!

If what she said was true about being recognised then I would have thought they felt more safe and comfortable to wear a mask as I can’t tell who is bloody who when I’m out and about !!
Both very self centred and everything they are doing screams this out loud !
She's also let every urchin know that their house is empty of people. Henry wouldnt make a great guard dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello fellow hunbelievabler(s) I found out one of my friends is a member on there too and it has made my life 😂😂
I made an account just to follow it and they blocked me, as they have done to many others. Ithink it's rude to discuss it when not everyone can be in on it. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
That poor dog could do with a run around a country park! Being outdoors in wide open spaces is much safer at the moment - less risk. Yet, Soph who has anxiety has chosen to go to a busy shopping centre on the busiest shopping day of the week - SATURDAY!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wow the adventures of Ron and Hen are mind blowing - i think Hinch needs to look up the dictionary definition of ADVENTURE 🤣🤣🤣
Im devastated for Henry. I honestly thought dear Soph was going to put her fingers up at us and take him for a walk....

I made an account just to follow it and they blocked me, as they have done to many others. Ithink it's rude to discuss it when not everyone can be in on it. 🤷‍♂️
You were blocked from the tattle of FB? I dont see why unless you are a hun or a snek 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought they were going to a country park? 😂 Looks like they’ve gone shopping to me, she’s probably buying more tat to fill the void in her soul!
I know and here I was thinking poor Henry would be getting a nice long walk today. Alas, shopping again it is! I did wonder why Ronnie didn't have appropriate footwear for running around a park. They're so materialistic and boring. Get that dog out for a long walk, get that kid some wellies on and get out in some PROPER FRESH AIR!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im devastated for Henry. I honestly thought dear Soph was going to put her fingers up at us and take him for a walk....

You were blocked from the tattle of FB? I dont see why unless you are a hun or a snek 🤔
I'm neither. But it is a new account so maybe there are assumptions. Others have been blocked just for requesting too.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 278279

The shade is very real from the Solomon/Swash household 😂 fitting in n everything we've called Soph out for. She did a video of them doing a game of social distanced game of pass the parcel as well hahaaaaa. Even if it was for show and they spend the rest of the night hugging each other, it definitely stands at 1-0 Stacey
What was the point of social distancing pass the parcel when all their hands touched for the boomerang with drinks 😂😂😂 pathetic

Reactions: 13
She's put it out the front with her painted pumpkins so the passing peasants can marvel at its glory
I don't understand the painting of pumpkins, maybe it's because I hate matchy matchy stuff because it shows little imagination.

Reactions: 7
What’s gone on - why doesn’t she want to be at home? What sympathy is she after? What is the reveal going to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the middle of a global pandemic, with lockdown restrictions in her local area, Mrs Hinch (who had flu symptoms five days ago) would rather be anywhere than her Maldon Mansion within which she lives in the lap of #gifted luxury. Cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s really ramping up the anxiety related content recently isn’t she? Why can’t she just say “had enough of sitting about my house all day because that’s what we do 99% of the time so we’re spending the day outdoors” everything has to have this faux anxiety edge to it

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.