Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about that tomato and too be honest I really hope we are being total tattle wankers and she really did grow that one lonely perfect tomato. Coz it’s such a stupid thing to lie about. She would have to have gone into her fridge, found a tomato, brought it outside and posed by the veg patch. For what reason? Like who actually cares if she has veg or not? It’s all very bizarre and so totally embarrassing for her so I hope for her sake she really did grow it.

Reactions: 22
Quote me if I’ve got this all wrong, but this week she said she felt like she had flu symptoms, ate a bowl of porridge and then proceeded to go to clothes banks, meet family etc etc and is now at a busy shopping centre, without addressing why she felt so ill in the first place 🤦‍♀️ She really is a covidiot! What did she even mean by flu symptoms? Wasn’t it serious enough for Chris evans not to visit her? Does anyone have a recording of him stating why? It’s the messages she sends out to all who follow her that are so dangerous. Hinch has basically told her followers (not in words but actions) that if you feel ill, don’t stay indoors, go and mix with anyone you like, do whatever you like and don’t bother to get tested. Anxiety my arse! If she was so worried about COVID, having the slightest cold or flu symptom would have made her stay at home. The thing is, is that she can’t cry troll, because it’s her words and her actions that she keeps on posting for the whole world to view! She’s talked more about trolls than she has the pandemic. She makes me sick - her and her hubby are chancers from a sales background, who are able to spot opportunities to make money and who happened to get lucky because they were able to pull in gullible sheeple with low self esteems and the inability to think for themselves. They can’t see what’s really happening - she’s playing them for fools right under their noses, and they can’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She will be at Freeport for the home wear section down the middle aisle! And come home with loads of expensive stuff she won’t show us because none of it is a barg

Reactions: 13
This is very true.
A prime example of Henry "not" wanting Ron's constant attention is the video of Henry under the table and Ron follows him....dogs hide or go to their beds when they have had enough, she needs to be teaching Ron to leave the dog alone when he does this or he will get cross.

Maybe.... Jamie does the cleaning??
I have a pretty feral 3 year old and a pug getting on in years. The kid has never ever bothered with the dog and she doesn’t bother with him. He asks to stroke her once in a blue moon and that’s it. Hinch is forcing “Ron and Hen“ to get on for the gram and it will end very badly. Let the dog and boy just be and not have them performing like seals. If she didn’t orchestrate it I bet they pretty much ingore each other.

Reactions: 11
I keep thinking about that tomato and too be honest I really hope we are being total tattle wankers and she really did grow that one lonely perfect tomato. Coz it’s such a stupid thing to lie about. She would have to have gone into her fridge, found a tomato, brought it outside and posed by the veg patch. For what reason? Like who actually cares if she has veg or not? It’s all very bizarre and so totally embarrassing for her so I hope for her sake she really did grow it.
I reckon Onslow put it there without telling her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have her mum and dad split? Everytime she mentions mum it’s only mum and never dad. I was thinking whatever happened to her visits to the place where she loved weighing her cereals in brown paper bags 🤔. Everything is just a phase with her!
Not to defend Soph, but my parents are together and live together and I say “oh I’m off to mums”, my OH is the same, dunno if that might be an Essex thing cos all of my mates do the same 😂

Reactions: 6
Will there be a Hinch haul of the designer outlets?
She’ll come on later with some bullshit about “I looked around all the shops guyshhhh but they really ain’t for me. I can’t do designer. So on the way home we popped in B&M and I done a Hinch Haul!”

This is said whilst Jaymay is unloading the £60,000 Range of all her thousands worth of designer goodies she has treated herself too

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 278478
how patronising .... it’s in the middle of a designer outlet village 🙄

Getting out for some fresh air 😂😂😂😂
At a shopping precinct 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lawd help me, am ded

Editing to add that she is likely going out for a fresh batch of germs 😁🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr H has been sent home with covid symptoms today so all three of us have had a covid test. I'm absolutely terrified as my little girl has only been out of hospital a couple of weeks (not covid related) and I'm so scared of her catching it and going back to hospital 😩😩 and I'm also due to have my baby in a couple of weeks and I'm so paranoid I might have it and my baby will be poorly!
Should I be going out to designer outlets, B&M, soft play areas, over to my mum's for a cuppa, have family over for a Chinese?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny looking country park Braintree shopping village.and why biscuits he not in a mask again? I think you're meant to wear them walking around there.and why is she trying to hide it just own it you're going shopping we get it. up to 60% off shops now love going there

Reactions: 8
She did an almost exact story and shot at (I’m pretty sure) the same place, but with a different company last year! I’ll try to see if I can find a pic. It was one of those converted vans and pretty sure it sold different hot chocolates or something. Someone else might remember. Pretty sure she had a picture in it too and was patronising and condescending about it being “a little business” 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Mr H has been sent home with covid symptoms today so all three of us have had a covid test. I'm absolutely terrified as my little girl has only been out of hospital a couple of weeks (not covid related) and I'm so scared of her catching it and going back to hospital 😩😩 and I'm also due to have my baby in a couple of weeks and I'm so paranoid I might have it and my baby will be poorly!
Should I be going out to designer outlets, B&M, soft play areas, over to my mum's for a cuppa, have family over for a Chinese?!
Clean your fridge hun, and if you still feel panicky pop on a fleece two piece and go over the handles in the kitchen. If you still have a toilet tummy, give your tap a quick hand job and you'll be fine. Mrs Hinch told me how to cure feeling hot in the chest.

Serious note, take care and good luck for baby Handsomezz 🤗🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Clean your fridge hun, and if you still feel panicky pop on a fleece two piece and go over the handles in the kitchen. If you still have a toilet tummy, give your tap a quick hand job and you'll be fine. Mrs Hinch told me how to cure feeling hot in the chest.

Serious note, take care and good luck for baby Handsomezz 🤗🥰
I'll just imagine playing shops whilst wearing an off the shoulder lounge number and I'll make a Jus Rol concoction to cheer us all up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guyzzz after the bumper crop from Ronnies Veg Patch, I'm going to launch my own vegetable range with my face on them.
I'm still waiting for the tomatoes to be genetically modified to be grey, Proctor and Gamble are working on that for me now.
Can't wait for you all to have me in your salad bowl. ATV

Hinch 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.