Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Notley is not within walking distance of this shopping centre
Does she think we are all stupid and don’t know what Freeport looks like

Reactions: 15
Posts story about going to a country park for a walk and a hot drink. Braintree Village is definitely not a country park

Reactions: 20
Henry won’t even be there. So even if they go to Great Notley after shopping, he’s at home! Why would you go do that? That poor bleeping bloody fat dog

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she’ll ask the people in Bagel Shack if she can pretend to work there? Like she did that time in the coffee kiosk. Stupid witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lord above I live 1.5 hours from the (formally known as) Freeport Outlet, only been twice and even I knew that's where she was 🤣 did they go for a nice stroll round the carpark after. "Supporting small businesses" will be what we get next when it's all massive chains ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The queue for Freeport has been an absolute joke the last few months. I went to the TGI’s with my daughters a few weeks ago and have never seen a queue like it. I don’t think you can take dogs inside the village either, but even if you did the dog would have to stand in the entrance queue for absolutely ages then outside all the shops

Reactions: 13
Sophie if you are putting your beautiful Son at risk to stick a finger up to us you are seriously needing help 😔 Henry hid under the table to get some peace away from Ronnie and one day soon he's gonna snap. You will then have to get him put to sleep and live with what you have done to your lovely dog. We are not saying these things to be nasty trolls, we are saying them because we can all see the dangerous situation you are putting them both in. PLEASE STOP!!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know someone who has gone to Prezzos at Freeport today I will ask if they saw her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So going for a wander round a park this morning means a shopping trip to Freeport? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see she’s gone shopping less than 2 weeks after having covid symptoms. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 15
Did she get to the country park and realise you had to walk around it in the cold and turn round and go back to Freeport 😂

Reactions: 9
For anyone who doesn’t know Freeport it’s a designer outlet village
It does have a small M&S and a decent sized Clarks but it mostly Denby wear, Nike, Gap, Lacoste, Hollister, Bench, Karen Millen, Moulton Brown etc. I used to love the huge next outlet there but they got rid of it so now I don’t bother going

it also has a lot of large shops like B&Q, carpet right loads of restaurants a leisure centre acinema and a bowling alley. It is HUGE

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.