Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Monday she had flu symptoms in a pandemic. On Saturday she's at a huge retail park. She's got the potential to be a superspreader and she doesn't give a tit.

One of the comments on last week's baby football place was from one of the parents who follows her on Instagram, so at least one person knows she has symptoms. Will she turn up like nothing has happened tomorrow morning?

Reactions: 15
What IDIOT claims to have flu like symptoms at the beginning of a week and goes soft play, meets family and goes to an outlet the same week!? She'll probably be at BabyBallers tomorrow too just to top it off 😡. Selfish, inconsiderate behaviour and to plaster it all online is a slap in the face to those who haven't seen friends or family in months etc, lost out financially while not working while having symptoms and waiting for test results/having to isolate.

Absolute melt.

And while she's at a village I'm throwing in Maldon is a town, not a village. Don't care if her mum said it's a village or not, it's a town.
Maldon ain’t a village. In any terms. It’s a town. It’s not even a really small town.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 278478
how patronising .... it’s in the middle of a designer outlet village 🙄

. Didnt she go there before and have a pic taken inside it?
(never mind I see the pic has been posted above and it was a different place, impossible to keep up!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was on FB and I am on a certain “bunbelivable” page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? 🤣
Copstick as duck here but this happens when there are complains & reports of reviews they don't like so that unverified purchases are policed.

Reactions: 2
From my understanding from reading here, in her book she stated she can’t go to normal places as she gets recognised,or something along similar.
So she has just let all her followers know where she is, and Jamie is not wearing a mask so will be easily recognised !!

If what she said was true about being recognised then I would have thought they felt more safe and comfortable to wear a mask as I can’t tell who is bloody who when I’m out and about !!
Both very self centred and everything they are doing screams this out loud !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh no I’m sorry, the lot of them really need to reconsider the situation with all aspects of their life. It ISNT normal to need your mother so much at the grand old age of 30. Borderline embarrassing really to not be able to do anything without her. You couldn’t pay me to go on a family holiday and then have my partners mother and niece rock up. I definitely believe mad barker has ronnie A LOT more than hinch lets on. Mad barker has probs lives with them at some point, and iv not doubt she’ll be moving back in for this lockdown. ronnie IS NOT Henry’s brother. Henry is a dog. Ronnie is a little boy, who will be SERIOUSLY injured if you keep fannying about with this brothers bollocks. You are past your peak sophie, it’s a downhill slope from here, more you cock up, the more your sheep are going to cotton on and wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she not make Jamie wear a mask!! I’m sure shopping centres like that ask you to wear masks? Even if they didn’t why wouldn’t you? Does the wind blow covid away? Ffs
Even without the Covid situation, he’d look better in a mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she vomit inducing, like she has stumbled through the wardrobe into Narnia and found this enchanted little snack hut...umm no I'm sure they have served thousands of customers before you. Why is everything twee, cute and sugar coated, your husband is a sponger, your family are all obsessively weird, you are boring, fake and odd...grow up hunz you're a tragic mess who got lucky with a good sales pitch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1D5869EC-E4B0-44B9-83B4-598BC6A02882.jpeg

It’s just amazing Ronnie’s veg patch has gone from this to producing tesco salad tomatoes avaliable in a pack of 6 tomatoes and an actual harvest in just 13 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh no I’m sorry, the lot of them really need to reconsider the situation with all aspects of their life. It ISNT normal to need your mother so much at the grand old age of 30. Borderline embarrassing really to not be able to do anything without her. You couldn’t pay me to go on a family holiday and then have my partners mother and niece rock up. I definitely believe mad barker has ronnie A LOT more than hinch lets on. Mad barker has probs lives with them at some point, and iv not doubt she’ll be moving back in for this lockdown. ronnie IS NOT Henry’s brother. Henry is a dog. Ronnie is a little boy, who will be SERIOUSLY injured if you keep fannying about with this brothers bollocks. You are past your peak sophie, it’s a downhill slope from here, more you cock up, the more your sheep are going to cotton on and wake up.
I believe Soph did have some PND she is bat tit crazy anyway but think after the birth something happened and I think ma stepped in and either moved in to help or even had Ronnie who knows but something doesn’t seem right there. Also mentioned a Chinese for the adults but my first thought before lockdown is I let my child visit and spend time with her nanny incase they can’t see each other for a while that’s my priority not me me me and feeding myself

The little shack reminds me of the little shop called wickes guysss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The genuinely do wonder sometimes; if/when Henry bites Ronnie, I think she’d pick the dog and send Ronnie to her mums.

Reactions: 8
I believe Soph did have some PND she is bat tit crazy anyway but think after the burst something happened and I think ma stepped in and either moved in to help or even had Ronnie who knows but something doesn’t seem right there. Also mentioned a Chinese for the adults but my first thought before lockdown is I let my child visit and spend time with her nanny incase they can’t see each other for a while that’s my priority not me me me and feeding myself

The little shack reminds me of the little shop called wickes guysss 😂
oh yeah don’t get me wrong I definitely believe she’s got or had PND. ButI definitely think there’s more to it than that. She’s basically got 2 full time carers aka Jamie and freeeeeeda. If she wants to be famous and liked, she needs to be transparent and open. I get somethings are personal and that she may feel uncomfortable speaking about, but is that not easier than continually lying and getting caught out?

The wickes line gets me everytime😭

Reactions: 5
Out in the fresh air 😂 she is comedy gold!!! Although back to tomato gate whenever I pick my home grown tommys they have the green bit on the top and that makes a nicer photo too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought they were going to a country park? 😂 Looks like they’ve gone shopping to me, she’s probably buying more tat to fill the void in her soul!

Reactions: 10
This is what pisses me off with her. Covid aside, no one would have cared if she had said this morning we are off to Braintree for a mooch around the shops. It’s the whole banging on like she’s mother bleeping earth going to a country park this morning. Dick head.
She tries to make everything sound so twee as well. Silly bollocks
Surprised she doesn't have a Barbour jacket, wellies and a tweed cap (or bunnet as we say in Scottyland) pretending she's in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.