Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think even us in the UK have a clue what's going on
She'll be going into tier 2, no mixing of households. Though we all know she'll be breaking the rules and visiting ma barker still
Best thing to do is go on the Gov.Uk website and have a look there. It’s all very confusing xx

Reactions: 6
One day long long ago Soph took Rondon to tesco, they went straight to the salad aisle and bought a Tomato.
Later that day she was desperately looking for some content for the Gram, when she suddenly remembered she hadn't shown her haul to her shoppers So off she went to collect her Tomato!!!

Thread suggestion ( early i know )
Hi ho hi ho its off to tesco you go, and come back to show us you bought a tomato!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who doesn't plan where they are going? Surely you need to know what direction you are driving in? She's such a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s clearly gone under the dining table to get away, but it’s “the adventures of Ron and Hen” filming time cos they’re brothers, so running away isn’t an option until mummazzzzz has enough footage for her stories, stupid mare! Her son is going to get bit and she will only have herself to blame 😡
We know she reads on here, oh sorry, not since 2019, she must see the comments or someone does, it kinda makes me think she’s now doing on purpose??

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop laughing whenever I read cling on niece😂 that along with jabba the mutt and ma Jarreth are some of my faves that just have me howling

• Haha
Is she chuff going to a country park for a “stroll and a hot drink” 100% off to Ma Barkers for Hot Choc and a hair stroke the absolute melt! Me and my other half were pissing ourselves at the “tomato of desperation” as we call it...I think you’d def need to give your head a wobble if you’re so void of content for the ‘gram you’re having to resort to lying to your Grinchers about stuff you’ve bought in the fresh produce aisle 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guyshhhh! You’ll never guess who we bumped into at the cuntry park! Only my bloody Ma, sister and the cling on! What a coincidence!! I don’t know how these things happen! Silly me 🙄
Here's an idea Soph, why don't you stay indoors since you were displaying flu like symptoms less than 14 days ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t she have that football thing today or is that cancelled now coz they are in tier 2?
That’s tomorrow. Will be fun if she still has the audacity to show her face at it. Especially after last weeks tit show, followed by her having Covid symptoms and completely ignoring them. Seriously how can anyone be arsed to represent this witch? She is such a liability

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I mean she is quite literally never alone with her own car. And basically never drives herself anywhere
Oh I think she’s ridiculous, but I don’t like The perspective that if she’s SO anxious she should be anxious about everything. She’s just full of tit as per 😂

Reactions: 2
I would have thought having symptoms means isolation, isnt that were you don't go out AT ALL or have I got it wrong?
And why does she have to flower everything up, why say a country park why not say a play park for R to run around? Having STATUS (babyballers words) does not make you immune from normal parks

Reactions: 15
Anyone else sick of only being able to find grey and silver stuff to put in there houses. I’ve just been to dunelm and the range to see if I can find bits to make my front room look less tit but thanks to hinch and her brain dead drones you can literally find stuff in white, grey or silver with maybe a bit of pink and gold thrown in for good measure. They do realise there are other colours right? We all don’t want to live in souless show homes. I can’t wait until this grey phase is over.

Thank you!!! My mum is a renal dialysis nursing COVID patients On her ward. Some of which are no longer here! Her hospital has had over 700 cases. We live in fear each day. But bills gotta get paid. She’s been working through out the pandemic at 60 years old. I believe we both had COVID at one point but very mildly. I’m so grateful to hear her key come through that door every single day and stupid Sophie has no sense of reality. She lives in this little bubble where people like you and I and the rest of us are in bits most days trying to maintain a bit of normality. Millionaire, mum up the road, kitted out house. Luxury cars. Never has to leave the house again in her life is she doesn’t want to but goes flouting. Silly cow. Has really upset me
A big big thank you to your mum ❤ She’s a real life angel 👼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.