Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invading the dog’s space does not make me smile. It makes me concerned .
“I hope this makes you smile”

Hun, millions of people are stuck in lockdown. Thousands of people have died. People have lost their jobs and can’t afford to eat.

Your privileged life hasn’t changed one bit since the start of the pandemic six months ago. And you think a few seconds video of your kid and your fat dog will sort all that out for people who have it so much worse than you could even imagine.

I would have so much more respect for her if she came on and said how tit life is at the minute and how difficult people are finding things, so she was going to give away some copies of her book, or her laundry products, some of that Iconic make up stash (surely she doesn’t need all £1000s worth?) or whatever else to people who needed some cheering up. Give away some of your cleaning products to care homes or other places they’d be appreciated (and not a mad dash at 7pm to a food bank with half opened foods because you’ve been called out yet again for getting greedy amounts of gifted food).

Stop living in a fantasy land for one minute and be REAL. That’s all she’d have to do - just one giveaway/one statement to prove she’s not living in the clouds and we really are all in it together. But six months have passed and she’s done nothing but make herself richer. Grim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a bleeping eyesore, that’s truly embarrassing 😂 why cut it if you’ve painted it white? The eyes look ridiculous.

Sorry if anyone on here paints their pumpkins but I don’t even understand adults painting them, it takes away from the whole character of Halloween. But that said, Hinch and her followers have all the character of a plastic teaspoon.
I've never painted a pumpkin....although this is the first year I've ever bought one! Got a pumpkin carving kit and some battery powered fake tea lights to put inside for my little girl to do...cos to me pumpkins are all about doing stuff as a family and making memories, or is this just me? X

Reactions: 16
So true... and she will still see Ma she’s just annoyed she’s got to TRY and keep it a secret and not get caught out. What about all the people who’ve had to work all the way through and worry about what they might bring home.. considering her little family is the best team she could have she should be really happy.. all at home, big home with a garden, PRIVILEGED, free sky subscription, deliveries of free goods every day, no money worries and little chance of being impacted by corona.. yet she’s moaning and looking for sympathy. Defo just a smoke screen for INFECTEDSOFTPLAYGATE. Makes me laugh she fucks us all off gets found out and Vestlife will always top it off and upload a photo of her sleeping on the sofa like she’s a poor, frail woman.
Thank you!!! My mum is a renal dialysis nursing COVID patients On her ward. Some of which are no longer here! Her hospital has had over 700 cases. We live in fear each day. But bills gotta get paid. She’s been working through out the pandemic at 60 years old. I believe we both had COVID at one point but very mildly. I’m so grateful to hear her key come through that door every single day and stupid Sophie has no sense of reality. She lives in this little bubble where people like you and I and the rest of us are in bits most days trying to maintain a bit of normality. Millionaire, mum up the road, kitted out house. Luxury cars. Never has to leave the house again in her life is she doesn’t want to but goes flouting. Silly cow. Has really upset me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20201017_094947_com.instagram.android.jpg

The shade is very real from the Solomon/Swash household 😂 fitting in n everything we've called Soph out for. She did a video of them doing a game of social distanced game of pass the parcel as well hahaaaaa. Even if it was for show and they spend the rest of the night hugging each other, it definitely stands at 1-0 Stacey

Reactions: 31
Anyone else noticed how a lot of the ‘swipe ups’ are for small purchases. I would imagine that’s because more people are happy to swipe up, more cookies are dropped and more purchases are then affiliated to Mrs Hinch. It’s clever... but manipulative!

Reactions: 16
"I hope this makes you all happy" Yes soph, it makes me really happy to see the way you let your child invade your dogs space to the point where your dog is obviously very unhappy!
See the way he scoffed that chicken just before ronniea hand was moved! The dog wants OUT

Reactions: 12
View attachment 278279

The shade is very real from the Solomon/Swash household 😂 fitting in n everything we've called Soph out for. She did a video of them doing a game of social distanced game of pass the parcel as well hahaaaaa. Even if it was for show and they spend the rest of the night hugging each other, it definitely stands at 1-0 Stacey
Stacey still had an unsocially distanced dinner with clinking of glasses and a weak lie about where the rest of her household were all evening

Reactions: 15
Stacey still had an unsocially distanced dinner with clinking of glasses and a weak lie about where the rest of her household were all evening
She's recognised she has a very public account and at least tried to bear the adoring public in mind. Being seen to do the right thing (distanced pass the parcel) because she knows she's being watched by people is surely better than.. Say.... Waking up with flu symptoms, asking for meds advice, then going to the clothes bank and donating loose items..?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 278279

SS and Hinch are just as bad as each other. I dont think either does shade to the other I think their both money grabbing, careless cheeks of the same arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 278279

SS is just as bad. She showed everyone around the table not socially distanced. They all think they are above the rules.

Reactions: 9
I was filling in the hubby about Hinch and all of her tit recently and he goes “Didn’t she do some thing where all the money went to a charity?”
(Has anyone ever seen or heard that charity comment on how much was raised? Said thanks? Did it even happen? This was before my time on Tattle so fill me in fellow pastry lads 🙏🏼)

“Why doesn’t she do something like that again to help people impacted by COVID loss of income?”
My only response I could muster.... “because she is a selfish greedy cow”

All these posts about “we’re all in it together, I promise you it’ll all be ok” are a load of bull. Complete bull.

All your hinchers that are losing income? Send them cleaning products for free that you get from the people your partner with.
Dedicate some of your book sales to people in need.

I’m really angry this morning, I can’t stand how ignorant she is to everything that is going on in the UK right now from a health, economy and political perspective, that her stupid t-shirt slogan words are actually hurting people.
The least relatable person out there!

I think I’ll start the wine at 12:00 today. Just pretend I am at a bottomless brunch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SS and Hinch are just as bad as each other. I dont think either does shade to the other I think their both money grabbing, careless cheeks of the same arse 😂
That's true... Thinking back to when Stacey had a fridge full of pastry on the same day Hinch was gifted a bag load made me wonder. The whole camper an thing was another. I just find Stacey more likeable and less fake. I've snooped on her thread but it's just not as satisfying as this one 😂

I think I think more of Stacey because she had a genuine "how did I get here" rise to fame after appearing on x factor. Yes she went looking for fame but as a singer, and happened to do quite well, because she is talented, something Hinch is lacking in.

SS is just as bad. She showed everyone around the table not socially distanced. They all think they are above the rules.
I merely meant Stacey has read here, saw what Soph is lacking in her posts and then dedicated a frame to it in her stories. Hence the shade. She may well have been breaking the rules but she was smart enough to hint they had been distanced for some of the night. Maybe that's worse? Just find it funny that they're always talking about "they try to break us apart but together we're stronger" when there is clearly no love lost between them

Someone shared this on Facebook & it reminded me of Soph, I do hope she reads here & sees this!
This is very true.
A prime example of Henry "not" wanting Ron's constant attention is the video of Henry under the table and Ron follows him....dogs hide or go to their beds when they have had enough, she needs to be teaching Ron to leave the dog alone when he does this or he will get cross.

Maybe.... Jamie does the cleaning??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know lots of you have commented on the dog under the table but when I saw it my blood ran cold. My son is 47 now but still has two scars on his face from an identical situation from when he was a toddler. Mam's dog which was always a friendly, docile labrador was under her kitchen table and unbeknown to us in a second my son toddled in and tried to get under the table with him I will never forget the scream from my son or the rush to A & E. I do hope she reads Tattle as she is putting that little lad at risk and what is more stupid is she is filming it so couldn't even intervene if she had to. Mam's dog had to be put down although really he was only protecting his personal space. She is an absolute fool to think that the dog sees the little lad as his brother.

• Sad
  • Heart
I am bloody sick of hearing people say we are all in this together, because reality is we are not. Everyone’s situation is different and I just have no sympathy for people like hinch and SS that have a full family in their nice, warm and fully stocked home and the only inconvenience is that they can’t see their pals for a night out. There’s some people that are absolutely on their arse financially or living on their own and still manage to express their gratitude for what they have and how it could be worse. It’s so selfish to say we are all in this together when some people have no idea just how bad it can get. It’s not an ideal situation for anyone and I understand everyone will have their struggles. But I just think hinch and ss need to shut up now because they have no idea.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.