Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought having symptoms means isolation, isnt that were you don't go out AT ALL or have I got it wrong?
And why does she have to flower everything up, why say a country park why not say a play park for R to run around? Having STATUS (babyballers words) does not make you immune from normal parks
I swear this past week is the most the tart has ever been out! Yet when she isn’t a contagious, walking time bomb she is like a bleeping hermit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Im in north east and have had this situation for weeks no contact including outdoor! Funny how she not bothered at all to acknowledge it until it affects her! This has wound me right up!
We’re the same in NI and not a men
Why all these stupid posts about ‘feelings’ and ‘coping’
just stop it’s so hollow and fake
I watch the news and wonder how real people are going to cope financially and emotionally with more restrictions, their businesses that they actually worked 24/7 to create closing down, being left with duck all and no hope of rebuilding that business when this tit storm pandemic is over and being not only out of work but in debt up to their ears and then there’s old Mrs millionaire with her fake posts trying to be relevant and relatable
You are not so give it a rest
you are not going to struggle financially or lie awake wondering how the duck you are going to pay your mortgage or feed your child or get to the shops or just cope so just duck off with your ‘how’s everyone getting on let me know’
Just duck off and carry on flogging your kids life and that stupid bleeping dog for your moronic followers to fawn over 🤷‍♀️

Also when cleaning your very expensive car why empty the rubbish bag on the floor ...... frigging weirdo

Just dislike her tonight
And why is it a picture of Ron got her through the day 🤷‍♀️ Isn’t he there with her ,she can see him when it’s not through a phone can’t she?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SS and Hinch are just as bad as each other. I dont think either does shade to the other I think their both money grabbing, careless cheeks of the same arse 😂
I agree! I don't actually think they give each other a thought when they're not pulling a PR stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Henry. Honestly. If he could speak he'd definitely be screaming to be left alone.

Reactions: 11
Hinch, Jamie, Ron, Ma, Niece, Sister...

Thats 6 people does she realise the dog doesn’t count as an actual human. She didn’t need the Chinese night to soak up she could still do that even if on her beloved pergola 🙄

Reactions: 7
Also I noticed the other day who the REALLY popular person is between SS and gormless

Gormless brings her book of lies out and gets 9040 comments over a 21 day period

SS just changes her hair colour and gets 18575 comments in 1 day

😀
Gormless 😂😂😂😂 haha that’s the perfect description for her!!

Reactions: 7
She’s finally changed the theme song to the baby harassing the dog routine! How long do we reckon it’s going to be before we’re all totally sick of hearing this one though? I must confess I was already gritting my teeth a bit at the ‘I got you brother’ line. They’re not brothers Grinch, you bleeping twatty moron!!

Notice Henry isn’t even safe from Ronnie when he goes to hide under furniture now. Why didn’t she pick him up and move him away instead of just letting him do whatever he wants while she films it?

Reactions: 16
I saw this and it reminded me of her sending her sheep out to do her dirty work for her on the many occasions 😂
This is the hinchers !! That's all they are..her flying monkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have her mum and dad split? Everytime she mentions mum it’s only mum and never dad. I was thinking whatever happened to her visits to the place where she loved weighing her cereals in brown paper bags 🤔. Everything is just a phase with her!

Reactions: 19
Never thought I’d say this but I think you’re all being so harsh judging her about that tomato. Who says you can’t get a tomato mid October, I just got this off mine. (Please note: these are not my hands before you nasty little hand trolls start ripping into me😂)
View attachment 278259
Oh you must have a different type of tomato plant i got this off mine this morning
1D0DBECC-29D5-410F-988E-CB8F23F458D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
First of all, I apologise if what I’m about to say is upsetting or triggering for some people, but in the hope that Zoph still does read on here (and I’m sure she does) I want to say this....Hun, your first born “child” does not take a blind bit of notice of you and still likes to take a dump in your raised beds, despite you apparently having him well trained...probably because when he does it you find it funny even though you’re shouting at him to get out..,that creates very mixed signals to a dog so what on Earth makes you think that letting your gorgeous little boy climb under the table to be right in that dogs personal space which he clearly isn’t happy about, is a good idea!? When he has that little boys arm, leg or even face between his jaws and he’s shaking him about like a rag doll and you tell Henry to “Drop it” or shout at him to stop...he won’t and it will be YOUR fault, not Henry’s, not Ronnie’s....YOURS. Maybe you’ll be lucky and Henry will just give a snarl and nip and that will be enough but do you think you’ll ever be able to trust him after that? No. The dog will have to go and Ronnie will probably have a fear of dogs that will last his whole life...all because you wanted content for your Instagram page...just think about that and for Gods sake adjust your priorities. They are NOT brothers, they are human and Dog and both need to be treated with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Watching these forced morning routines is upsetting me so much. I don’t even want to watch anymore, it’s making me so anxious, I could so easily turn off but I won’t. I’m so worried for Ronnie and feel horrendously sorry for Henry that I will continue to message her over and over. That poor dog represents so many dogs in this country who’s body language is completely missed/ignored and ends in tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Exactly this. Our Jack Russell did exactly the same. She has no idea about dog behaviour and it’s only a matter of time before Henry turns on Ronnie.
When my son was wee he was at a neighbours, who had a lovely wee lab puppy and my son pestered it when it was eating, I wasn’t with him at the time but it bit him on the face and it was no fault of the poor dog but he is left with quite a scar. I get the fear watching them together, its an accident waiting to happen 😕

Reactions: 10
Guyshhhh! You’ll never guess who we bumped into at the cuntry park! Only my bloody Ma, sister and the cling on! What a coincidence!! I don’t know how these things happen! Silly me 🙄
Or as SS is going out pokemon hunting for the day with the boys those pesky pokemon just happened to appear in the same country park as the Hinchs. Allowed in tier 2 but not if there are more than 6 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor dog does look sick to death of Ronnie. Having a child the same age and a dog I don’t understand why she’s being so neglectful of the dog and child’s needs.
I teach my daughter to be gentle be careful and also tell her doggy’s had enough now we leave them alone now. I would never ever let her go near dog food or let her go to the dogs hideaway safe place and you can very easily see Henry giving his distress signals to be left alone 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.