Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog looks so bleeping depressed and sick of the daily monotone charade.
He needs to make a run for it and never turn back.

Reactions: 21
I hope to god one of my messages just gets through. It doesn’t seem like she’s read them.

Reactions: 6
First of all, I apologise if what I’m about to say is upsetting or triggering for some people, but in the hope that Zoph still does read on here (and I’m sure she does) I want to say this....Hun, your first born “child” does not take a blind bit of notice of you and still likes to take a dump in your raised beds, despite you apparently having him well trained...probably because when he does it you find it funny even though you’re shouting at him to get out..,that creates very mixed signals to a dog so what on Earth makes you think that letting your gorgeous little boy climb under the table to be right in that dogs personal space which he clearly isn’t happy about, is a good idea!? When he has that little boys arm, leg or even face between his jaws and he’s shaking him about like a rag doll and you tell Henry to “Drop it” or shout at him to stop...he won’t and it will be YOUR fault, not Henry’s, not Ronnie’s....YOURS. Maybe you’ll be lucky and Henry will just give a snarl and nip and that will be enough but do you think you’ll ever be able to trust him after that? No. The dog will have to go and Ronnie will probably have a fear of dogs that will last his whole life...all because you wanted content for your Instagram page...just think about that and for Gods sake adjust your priorities. They are NOT brothers, they are human and Dog and both need to be treated with respect.
She was completely non-serious in that video yesterday about ‘Henry Get down get down from there’ you could hear in the tone of her voice, what Silly woman She will learn the hard way

Reactions: 14
That poor dog does look sick to death of Ronnie. Having a child the same age and a dog I don’t understand why she’s being so neglectful of the dog and child’s needs.
I teach my daughter to be gentle be careful and also tell her doggy’s had enough now we leave them alone now. I would never ever let her go near dog food or let her go to the dogs hideaway safe place and you can very easily see Henry giving his distress signals to be left alone 😔
Exactly this. And you think as she loves him so much she’d actually give a duck he is showing extreme signs of stress let alone want to protect her human baby!!

Reactions: 9
Well that’s my Covid test sent away, that’s what you do when you have symptoms Zoph!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That tomato 🍅 🤣
Surely IF it had come from one of Ronnies plants, she would have shown it growing right? I mean, that’s what her bestie SS would have done. Any gardener would be proud of anything home grown. Why does she do this to herself? She is either desperate for content, or really needed those gushing validations from her followers, or both! 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for that tomato.
#paprikagate
#foodbankgate
#clothesbankgate
#tomatogate 🍅 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
The only input she has had in that tomatoes life is purchasing it

But she’s so flaky isn’t she
All those plants she bought and all that work putting those raised flower beds in but she never shows them does she, we just get footage of fat arse trampling all over them - easy come easy go she’s not paying/paid for any of it so the value is 0

Edited to add picture of fat arse xx

Smokers!

the veg patch seems to be able to produce a tomato from a chive plant and a few plastic bits of tat! Impressive!!
Perhaps it came through the fairy door 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
I think it’s just hit her that she’s actually going to have to become a parent as she now can’t lumber her mother with the kid as they are in local lockdown- but the pity party is rediculous what really does she need to worry about in the real world???

Reactions: 11
That poor dog does look sick to death of Ronnie. Having a child the same age and a dog I don’t understand why she’s being so neglectful of the dog and child’s needs.
I teach my daughter to be gentle be careful and also tell her doggy’s had enough now we leave them alone now. I would never ever let her go near dog food or let her go to the pdogs hideaway safe place and you can very easily see Henry giving his distress signals to be left alone 😔

It's one thing that infuriates me about influencers. You can't advise them on a situation, because you're blocked and labelled a troll. Hello soph your dog is going to take a bite out of your kid, he will chew on him like the Chinese you bought last night.

I still swear the old bag was living with them during lockdown
I’d bet my life on it. She can’t manage without her at all. Look at Disneyland... their first proper holiday as a family and two days later mad barker showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh guyssssss! Something bad has happened!

Talking to a guy I met on a dating app and he is discussing his house and then says can I hire you as my own Mrs Hinch?

Noooooooooooo! It was all going so well up to this point 😭😭😭

@Astonishing perhaps your brother’s little Hincher would be more suited to this one that I’ve found 🤦🏽‍♀️
Unmatch and block now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's one thing that infuriates me about influencers. You can't advise them on a situation, because you're blocked and labelled a troll. Hello soph your dog is going to take a bite out of your kid, he will chew on him like the Chinese you bought last night.
She can’t love her dog or child that much because of he does snap after being tormented morning after morning for her content he will be dragged out of there and put to sleep. That’s it gone. Destroyed! She’s brain dead I swear.

Reactions: 9
I still swear the old bag was living with them during lockdown
Yep. Yesterday’s last supper was for Sam’s sake as she is not going to have access to Ma Barker for a while. Soph will be fine as long as she stocks up on Topics.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.