Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she gives all her old tit away to her Ma or the “kids”. Leanne has the coffee table now. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jamie is such an overgrown Chav in the background shouting ‘bruv bruv’ was he the secret 20th member of blazin squad.. is that why she’s with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh she’s binned the glass death trap coffee table to one of the kids. 😯😯.

funny how we have never seen Ronnie climbing all over it. She’s so selective. I’ve not had a coffee table for 3 years now Cos I’ve yet to find a toddler friendly one that I actually like. I’m astounded she had that glass one for as long as she did. I reckon something happened. Ronaldo prob trashed her book display 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice she had displayed her mem-wah on the coffee table 😂😂😂
Bet her friends rip her a new hole on the group chat she's not in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck sake she can't even pass on a piece of furniture without boasting to the world about it and she's the type to cast it up every time she visits aswell! "Ohhhh MY table remember when I GAVE that to you?" Who actually give a tit!? Piss off ya attention seeking Muppet!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe for a second RonRooBinManzTeefsBlessHim climbs under the coffee table. For a start, he’s always behind the sofa...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤭 I thought you were talking about Forum!!
You are right, poor bubs always looks a bit neglected in the nappy department,but then he wears those pull up ones-are they bulkier?
My boy wears the pull up ones, I wouldn’t say they’re bulkier but do tend to hand down a bit more than normal nappies, even when dry, hope this helps 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh god IKEA tat to replace the glass one?
One to match her side table 🙄
Oh no, it will be a bespoke one and will probably have “Hinchliffe’s” emblazoned on it. (Ps the apostrophe was purposefully put where it doesn’t belong 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the coffee table post can be translated to
“I no longer have a coffee table so any big companies feel free to gift me one, you won’t get any mention that you gifted it. But I’m Mrs Hinch so what can you do about it?!”

She’s as transparent as the glass table!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she buying more Minkys and glass cloths. My glass cloths have lasted years and they still look pretty new. She’s so obsessed with buying tit she doesn’t need
common trait of bipolar manic episodes- excessive spending

Reactions: 13
Nahhhh that has me gone, the coffee table post 😂 Who the duck announces their coffee table has moved on to pastures new 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plot twist: Soph and Jamie get divorced. Soph moves on with Lee Ryan & Jamie is papped out with an ex Love Islander

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will already have a new table and we will get to see JimJam assembling it tomorrow, in what she thinks is like the Diet Coke man advert 🤮
She’s done a big IKEA order and has been getting out one bit at a time to make her look less greedy by basically adding a ton more furniture to her over crowded house of free furniture

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I love how she gives all her old tit away to her Ma or the “kids”. Leanne has the coffee table now. 😂
Why would you have the need to tell everyone who you gave it to?
Just as she can't seem to go any lower she does 🙄
Why Leanne?- oh I know,she was a bit upset to find out that Sophie (plain old Sophie) and her family used to ridicule her behind her back?
Enjoy Leanne,and take her for whatever else you can get kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would you have the need to tell everyone who you gave it to?
Just as she can't seem to go any lower she does 🙄
Why Leanne?- oh I know,she was a bit upset to find out that Sophie (plain old Sophie) and her family used to ridicule her behind her back?
Enjoy Leanne,and take her for ever else you can get.
So she won’t be accused of taking it to the tip again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤭 I thought you were talking about Forum!!
You are right, poor bubs always looks a bit neglected in the nappy department,but then he wears those pull up ones-are they bulkier?
Pull ups are actually less bulky but hang even more with the weight once the nappy is wet. Because they aren't as secure around the waist as normal nappies they start sliding down aswell. So not ideal for collecting a full day or nights worth of piss.

she gives her mate her old coffee table and places AMA wax melts strategically onto it and a copy of her book, she’s not at all fecking subtle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.