Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you “always” do something with a “collection” you started last year?

How much more gifted furniture will go to the kids on her continued Ikea beg?

Reactions: 9
I guarantee that when he recently was taken to the vets for his check-up, his weight would absolutely have been addressed. She’ll have lied and giggled her way out of it but they’ll say the same thing next time.
How can you own a dog and not walk it. Like ever. Why get one in the first place.

Reactions: 17
Hope the 4th display section isn’t for an Adventures of Ron and Hen book 😫🤣
I feel like this is 100% coming. And that picture of them both wearing back packs will be the cover. Then I think rondon will get a bedroom makeover, she'll probably put bunk beds in there for Ron and hen to share a room 😂 brothers 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
FFS of course he'll fit in there🤦 she's so simple I could cry with frustration sometimes!

Reactions: 9
yep it’s called munchausans by proxy.
Forgive the spelling.

effectively endangering her child for attention towards herself.
In another life as a paediatric nurse I looked after 2 different children whose parents turned out to have this, so scary. We had a child who was admitted as they had blood in their urine. The only time any bloody nappies were seen was if the mum had changed the nappy. It turned out the mum was adding her own blood to the nappy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Ron is gearing himself up already for his future Tattle account by tearing out the pages of her book!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck gets to 4pm without having lunch?! I mean she’s at home constantly, when I’m home 24/7 all I think about is food. Can she not even stretch for a Bombay Badboy ffs?! Never known anyone to think mmm you know what I fancy, a mugshot 😂😂 She’s not right in the head!
To be fair i get through most days and not eat til 8-9 at night from being up at 5am

Reactions: 3
"Replaced my glass table because it was too dangerous for Ron and he kept crawling underneath" (funny everyone has pointed this out since it first appeared when Ronnie was a baby.)

Replaces it with another glass topped table that her son can crawl underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe someone actually messaged her to ask if she’d got a new coffee table! 🤣 Who the duck cares! What’s wrong with these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh myGod! i was going to mention Forum but thought no one would know what it was. When I had a paper round, age 14, bearing in mind I’m 64 I used to do the odd shift in the shop behind the counter and I used to read the ‘reserved’ issues of Forum. It terrified me! 😂😂😂😂
Don't know about you,but I wonder why she really got rid of the glass table🤔
💩🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if someone's already said this, but she’s got FLU SYMPTOMS and she’s been to B&M, a clothes bank, her mums house and now her friend leannes house, in the words of Nicki....

Well at least that's her track and trace done for her...

Reactions: 4
Wtf she’s replaced her coffee table because it was too dangerous for Ronald
She’s replaced it with the exact same style but it’s wooden. Obviously Ikea as no way would hinch pay for something decent

of course ronnie can still slide into the middle

but today we learnt Ronnie is a secret tattler
He rips his mums books up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband went absolutely insane with our little girl a few months ago. She was playing on the floor with her toys and the dog was sat on the couch minding his own business, she went over to him and tried to pull him off the sofa to play with her. He didn't snap at her, but he shot off into the other room. Mr H went ballistic with mini tattler, told her she's not to ever be rough with the dog and if he's sleeping or resting, to leave him alone.
The Grinches are absolute idiots.
I’ve always been scared of dogs. When I was young (in the 80’s) an Alsatian attacked my sister. Came running from nowhere. It was a really hot day and it actually ripped her dress off her. No owner in sight just passers by and my mum dragging the dog off her. Thankfully she was fine. The dog ran away. When I followed hinch I would hold my breath each time the dog was about wee Ronnie. He will snap one day. It makes me feel really sick at the thought

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.