Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More importantly - where has the fag mints in the big fuckoff jar gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've literally just changed my glass lounge furniture for white wood. So I now hate it as I wanted to be opposite to her 🤣🤣 didn't want no insta dull house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think she can see the situation with Henry.
surely people must be messaging her the truth as well as all the positive screen shots of messages she is putting on.

Maybe it’s a form of attention seeking, putting her child in danger and filming it for millions of followers to see?
yep it’s called munchausans by proxy.
Forgive the spelling.

effectively endangering her child for attention towards herself.

Those little hands on the corners of the coffee table forgive me if I'm being dumb but how on earth does that baby proof the corner? Is there a piece not in show other than the hand on the top 🤔

Reactions: 22
Those corner protectors look totally useless- the corner looks still out! Why even bother getting another one it looks cheap and nasty

Reactions: 14
WHERE HAS THE BOWL OF MOSS GONE (and the tower of mints). I won’t be able to sleep until I know one of the kids has been gifted them - ATV.

• Haha
Wasn’t this table gifted ?
also pretty sure if he can climb on the bottom of the Crome he can with this as well, because let’s worry about ones book and not ones child hurting themselves shall we
and her lots of things I’ve needed to change since Rons on the move none of them being putting a stair gate at the bottom of your stairs and noticed what she has at the top is aesthetically pleasing to match the interior Of her house I Bet it doesn’t comply with British safety regulations

also notice her flu symptoms haven’t prevented her leaving the house, mixing with people from other houses or going to the shops 🤬

Attachments

I don’t like to speculate about mental health but I’m speaking from experience here; it looks to me that she is going through a manic phase. The spending, exaggerated sense of self... If Jamie ‘gets her’ so much he should step in.

Reactions: 15
I love dogs, Henry isn’t a breed I’d own. But how can you be so blind you can’t see your dog is struggling to run because of his weight. He’s not even an old dog.
I guarantee that when he recently was taken to the vets for his check-up, his weight would absolutely have been addressed. She’ll have lied and giggled her way out of it but they’ll say the same thing next time.

I often ask Google some pretty long winded questions,but what did she type in?
Need white,child friendly coffee table,2 tier but not so big that my unruly toddler can crawl through,and by the way,need compartments to display 3 items and spare place for a possible 4th.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t this table gifted ?
also pretty sure if he can climb on the bottom of the Crome he can with this as well, because let’s worry about ones book and not ones child hurting themselves shall we
and her lots of things I’ve needed to change since Rons on the move none of them being putting a stair gate at the bottom of your stairs and noticed what she has at the top is aesthetically pleasing to match the interior Of her house I Bet it doesn’t comply with British safety regulations

also notice her flu symptoms haven’t prevented her leaving the house, mixing with people from other houses or going to the shops 🤬
They actually look the same
What an absolute moron anything for a swipe up hey!

Reactions: 2
The new table has four spaces WHAT a coincidence guys. Not sure what them corner pieces achieve?

Reactions: 6
Those little hands on the corners of the coffee table forgive me if I'm being dumb but how on earth does that baby proof the corner? Is there a piece not in show other than the hand on the top 🤔
Looks like she's put them on wrong.

Hers

corner.png

On ikea site.

corner.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Haha I knew she would get that one!!! I just knew it - matched the side table
She’s had this for days you guyzzzzz 😂

WHO KEEPS THE ONLY BOOKS THEY OWN- WITH PICTURES OF THEMSELVES ON THE COVER, THAT THEY DIDNT ACTUALLY WRITE - ON DISPLAY INSIDE THEIR OWN COFFEE TABLE?????

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion...... You think its the adventures of Hen and Ron, but Soph, we know its all a big con!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.