Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.
Piers?! Where are you Piers??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or More magazine for position of the fortnight 🙈
My brother,who was lots older than me used to hide Forum in his bedroom.It had a page called 'The sex life letters'.It's no wonder I'm bored,always looking for something new 🤣
Inch should subscribe, I'll know if he has 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back to the Lee Ryan frenzy but when she said "fan girl" like that it awoke a rage in me I didn't think was possible. This woman is actually the human equivalent of having the shits with no toilet paper to hand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you think one of her hinchlists is everything we mention on here...
Get Ronnie to antagonise Henry and write caption ‘best brothers’ ✅

TIIIIIIICK
I think her and vestlife probably think it’s hilarious the comments on here about the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.
I really wish it was Eamonn and Ruth when she was on This Morning. Eamonn can be blunt as chuff and Ruth doesn't suffer fools either!

I doubt she ever changes his nappy.
She strikes me as behaving like Denise from the Royale Family with baby David.
"Denise, you know you need to change a nappy at some point right?"
"I'm a mum now, so I need my independence Dave!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would 102938291010920110% rather watch that than the boring ass mute kid and fat hound combo and listen to that hideous song one more time, I think I know what soundtrack they use to psychologically torture prisoners in Guantanamo bay now #2manteam
never actually noticed Ron being mute before now, I usually have volume down watching her stuff but yeh now you’ve mentioned it he doesn’t seem to even make sounds when he laughs. Weird.

Reactions: 8
I imagine her like Denise in the Royle Family.
“Jayyyymmee Baby David Ronnie has tit again”
Soph - Mum can you have Baby Ronaldo on Friday please?
Mad Barker - Sure mummazz, when until?
Soph - Monday. Cheers Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will bleeping blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
He does not want to be there does he

Reactions: 2
You know how to put an old girl down Dipsy,and that beats the grinch's claim to fame for sure!
My grand kid and I love to go out late at night and sing David Bowies (rip) Star man 👨‍🚀🌠
I would never put you down! You're my second favourite fanny (I can't say favourite as my mrs would get the hump 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This photo scares me a bit. Having a daughter myself I pray to god I don’t screw her up to become like Hinch 😭 that claw though 😂 😂 such innocence in a child it’s mad to think the way they are raised can really mess them up so much.

Her sister seems more normal why is Soph the favourite?
Sister is apparently from a diff daddy so maybe thats why she’s not the fav

I would never put you down! You're my second favourite fanny (I can't say favourite as my mrs would get the hump 😂)
And that's exactly how it should be x Shame the two of them can't portray a real relationship,I just don't buy into it.

I've said it a few times but they're definitely a modern version of the Royale Family.

Freda - "What you had for tea Soph?"
Zoph - "spaghetti"
Freda - "oooooh bolognese?"
Zoph - "no, hoops"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.