Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must be similar age this was what I used do! I'd try everything get out visiting family haha unless was my cool older sister who did them things with me
I didn't want to eat my Auntie Shaz's shite hotpot, I had a dance routine to "Sk8er Boi" to perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will bleeping blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
Totally agree with you. I really feel for him. Poor little thing. He’s never been allowed to be a real dog. I can imagine them all there tonight laughing at him and the kid. Bunch of idiots

Reactions: 27
Does it annoy anyone else and I don't know if it's just my phone, but when she actually does tag another company (like all of Rons freebie clothes) it's always right at the bottom so when you try to click the link it just opens up the reply/reaction box?

Reactions: 18
This!!! A kid once made my dog Jump once by coming up and grabbing her from behind while she was drinking. She turned her head and snapped. Thankfully didn’t bite the kid. But she’s never ever snapped before, she’s as soft as anything. The mum got huffy and said her son just wanted to stroke her. I was alittle irritated to say the least! dogs shouldn’t be put in these situations to snap at children!!
I taught my daughter from a young age that if you want to stroke a dog you ALWAYS ask the owner first, and if they say no you say "ok" and walk away.

• Heart
Totally agree with you. I really feel for him. Poor little thing. He’s never been allowed to be a real dog. I can imagine them all there tonight laughing at him and the kid. Bunch of idiots
My husband went absolutely insane with our little girl a few months ago. She was playing on the floor with her toys and the dog was sat on the couch minding his own business, she went over to him and tried to pull him off the sofa to play with her. He didn't snap at her, but he shot off into the other room. Mr H went ballistic with mini tattler, told her she's not to ever be rough with the dog and if he's sleeping or resting, to leave him alone.
The Grinches are absolute idiots.

Reactions: 21
Why is she letting Ronnie slap Henry?! She seriously pushes it too far, there’s a dog and baby being cute and then there’s asking for an accident and when that dog snaps she’ll only have herself to blame......

HE IS A DOG. NOT YOUR SONS BROTHER. HE IS A DOG. NOT YOUR SON. HE IS A DOG. NOT A PROP. HE IS A DOG. HE IS AN ANIMAL.
yea Soph put your bloody phone down and either stop him whacking Henry or go and show him how to stroke him gently!

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she leave Henry at bloody home? Poor tit could probably do with some peace & quiet without Hinch screeching at him & Ronnie whacking him or better idea why doesn’t her lazy husband take Henry for a walk? Why are they always together all the pissing time?

I love it when my husband goes to work, I enjoy my own company though, but I’m not a mardarse like Soph who needs my hand holding all the time!

Reactions: 21
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I’m so glad you said that, I was beginning to think I was the only person in the world that hated the Shark. It cost me twice as much as I’ve ever paid for a vacuum, even though I got a Black Friday deal, and the only thing I like about it is the light at the front - so basically it’s an expensive bloody torch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim Peake replied to a comment I made on his Facebook while he was in space 😎
You know how to put an old girl down Dipsy,and that beats the grinch's claim to fame for sure!
My grand kid and I love to go out late at night and sing David Bowies (rip) Star man 👨‍🚀🌠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mugshots? For tea? I remember the times I used to have pot noodles for tea, it was when I was 15 so I could have a quick meal to line my stomach before I fucked off out to my local park for a bottle of cheap gut rot frosty jacks. Not a 30yr old woman who has plenty of time to knock up a home cooked meal🤦🏽‍♀️
Spare me
I was almost impressed she wasn't using her beloved spaghetti jug until I saw her "mug lid" that looks suspiciously like the lid for cat food cans.

• Haha
I used to steal my mum's cosmopolitan and read all the problem pages too 😂😂 they definitely weren't appropriate! This was around the time I used to stuff a crop top with my socks and look in the mirror to see what I'd look like when I grew boobs 😂😂😂
Or More magazine for position of the fortnight 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Actually tempted to message dogs trust / the dog websites that try to educate about dog safety!!!!! Imagine hinchers being encouraged so force their dog in their baby’s face and something awful happen 😢 not that she would care!!!
i know I wish they would say something. I really hope they don’t work with her again after seeing this

Reactions: 7
Their houses must be red hot all the time as they never seem to wear socks. My feet are flipping freezing now the weather's turned. I suppose it doesn't matter how much the heating bill costs though does it

I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.
I think everyone bored of her troll stories 🙄 😴 gratitude check ins, dont know how this happened to me bla bla bla. Think everyone has been given the same questions to ask ... Maybe we should interview her 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.