Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The great charitable Sophie gave her coffee table to her friend Leanne was it? If she was my friend I would be so embarrassed telling supposedly nearly 4 million people I had for her cast offs which she never paid for anyway it was gifted I think

Reactions: 21
Those books on show though 😂😂 and I say books in the loosest term. A bit like when people call the sun a newspaper 😂
bleeping hell Soph love - you do give me the giggles 🤣

Reactions: 11
Nah those books look shite inside those spaces, what is that about??? Looks like a museum in a glass case

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHERE HAS THE BOWL OF MOSS GONE (and the tower of mints). I won’t be able to sleep until I know one of the kids has been gifted them - ATV.
I’m giving myself my first ever BINGO as she’s just shown us the moss but hasn’t read here since 2019. ATV...I’m off to celebrate with a grazing table delivered by its own little driver...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello I’m thank you. Also I’m actually a little bit envious of her coffee table... mostly because we can’t have one because our kitten is a little tit and would either chew it, or break everything on it 😂

Reactions: 1
Hiding the photo of herself bigger with the text.
why do that?
It’s her, it’s a photo that is ok!!

Angers me!

Reactions: 4
Why is she showing us the pictures as though it's the first time she's looked at them in years?

Reactions: 6
This photo scares me a bit. Having a daughter myself I pray to god I don’t screw her up to become like Hinch 😭 that claw though 😂 😂 such innocence in a child it’s mad to think the way they are raised can really mess them up so much.

Her sister seems more normal why is Soph the favourite?
I don't necessarily think she is the favourite,she's manipulated by freda the leader.Alot of people that know the family would agree that Sam and pa are closer,he's been in her life a long time and has always been a brilliant dad to her.She's of different genes and much less showy,she had her own agenda from her teens and somehow escaped the overbearing ma.Anybody will tell you that the sisters are undeniably close.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.