Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s awful and the tattle gods will smite me down but I can’t stand RonRon either. Prob Not through his own fault but his treatment of the fat hound are so telling of how he is being ‘parented’ with zero boundaries by 2 stupid permissive cocks.
For me, this stems from over exposure of the same, tired videos. It’s not personal to Ronnie, I honestly wouldn’t find it interesting to watch videos of my own kids doing the same thing every single morning without fail. Does she really think people are interested in endless videos of her son and dog? It’s mind-numbingly tedious and so clearly staged. Mind you, I don’t think I’d make an insta “home” influencer as the search for content would bore me rigid.

Reactions: 18
As his owner, that shouldn’t be melting her. She should know he’s not happy and is trying to take himself away. This is why dog attacks happen. I don’t have children. But I could always read my dogs body language
Not sure if she's thick as tit, ignorant, stubborn or all 3 because that dog is not happy and is trying to get away. I grew up with a menagerie of animals and have owned many as an adult. We were taught as kids to respect our pets and give them space and never pursue them if they want to get away. I have taught my kids the same thing.

Even the happiest pet can have moments that they want quiet or their own space. She is not teaching Ronnie any of this and she should be stopping him from blocking Henry's exit route. Of course how do you teach a toddler anything when your phone is in their face and you're not actually engaging with them.

This is from the HSE (Irish health service) and Henry is displaying a number of these things in a couple of seconds of interaction, also he is licking his lips. She needs to cop on and protect both her child and her dog as he is giving her all the signals to tell her he's anxious and she is ignoring them. She's a stupid cow to not only ignore advice but then continue flaunting dangerous behaviour 😠

20201013_160411.jpg

Reactions: 11
Marie Kondo does not buy useless tat at home bargains and b&m constantly!!!!!!!!! why does she pretend to be inspired by her
“If it doesn’t bring joy get rid of it”
Of course Hinch lives by that motto, she loves everything she buys🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Ron and hen thing is aggravating enough but now Ronnie is literally just bugging the duck out of Henry and it’s all going to end in tears, they have no bond, Henry tolerates Ronnie and it’s glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain cell... why is she not teaching him to leave the poor dog alone and some boundaries ?! I know a lot of people here don’t like SS but at least Rex and her dog actually go about together voluntarily, one isn’t forced to be with the other and they sit together and interact happily without food involved
Exactly! Even the thickest tit can see when an animal, especially a dog loves a human being.
There is 0 amount of affection that that dog is giving back to that child.
But that's what baffles me in that laughing it so rediculous way! it's so clearly obvious. there is 100-percent 0 emotional response coming from that dog.

Also notice her comment that she first posted about Ron and hen wasn't from a person but her typed qoate and that was to kick everyone off "yeah yeah I see too, I love them together" posts. She then kicked off a wave of responses by just putting a treat out there to fuel the army response messages.

Reactions: 23
Why is she so thick? Was she dropped on the head as a baby? That dog does not like Ronnie, no frigging wonder she can’t be left alone with Ronnie when she does stupid idiotic things like, Vest had probably only nipped have a dump as well!
Well... We all know he likes to take his time in there👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mugshots? For tea? I remember the times I used to have pot noodles for tea, it was when I was 15 so I could have a quick meal to line my stomach before I fucked off out to my local park for a bottle of cheap gut rot frosty jacks. Not a 30yr old woman who has plenty of time to knock up a home cooked meal🤦🏽‍♀️
Spare me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So at 4pm she has her lunch, which is a cup of noodles, all 89 calories of them.

Reactions: 10
Who the duck gets to 4pm without having lunch?! I mean she’s at home constantly, when I’m home 24/7 all I think about is food. Can she not even stretch for a Bombay Badboy ffs?! Never known anyone to think mmm you know what I fancy, a mugshot 😂😂 She’s not right in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It says on the bank thing to leave in bags on my local one

I honestly cackled at her taking the bags away from the clothes bank. Even if it was your first time (which she claims it isn't) it's common bloody sense.
I went to EBay too look st some of these

£18!?!! Have people lost their marbles

also I do want this fridge container that says ‘bacon’ as why not recreate a fry up cafe in your kitchen

Hahahahahah how much Bacon would a household need in order for that tub to be of use?

Reactions: 6
For me, this stems from over exposure of the same, tired videos. It’s not personal to Ronnie, I honestly wouldn’t find it interesting to watch videos of my own kids doing the same thing every single morning without fail. Does she really think people are interested in endless videos of her son and dog? It’s mind-numbingly tedious and so clearly staged. Mind you, I don’t think I’d make an insta “home” influencer as the search for content would bore me rigid.
Oh same! I get sick of my friends kids and seeing their mundane daily activities and I love my friends and their kids so somebody I despise like hinch has no chance 😂 I have my own children I love endlessly but I don’t for one minute think anybody else is interested in their lives - one of my work colleagues didn’t even know I have kids because I don’t bore people senseless with stories about their antics unless they ask

Reactions: 9
Hinchoween 🤢🤢 oh duck off... she manages to make EVERYTHING about herself doesn't she.
I’m not religious in the slightest but I find ‘Hinchmas’ highly offensive. Mind you, she has such a fecking high opinion of herself she probably thinks she’s the new female Messiah.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.